• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Love Hewitt on Conan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I agree with your post.

Look at da boobies :D

Jason

I turn to Conan to see some boobs and I see the biggest boob of them all! The Crocodile Hunter! Damn you Cloudy!!!

Miguel

For once, the Houston/Conan delay works wonders!

We don't get it for another hour here in Houston. Conan has occasionally mentioned the Houston delay and made jokes about it. I seriously think we're the only City that has his show that isn't at it's scheduled time.

guess

jlh.jpg

Trevelyon

Yeah, Party of five touched us all man.

Though it did give us Scott Wolf, but that guy's washed up or dead so who cares.

Havta go with JLH here, based on experience. Obviously meaning more movies/pics to chose from. Altho if Lohan keeps slippin up and showin her nips and undergarments I will be forced to change my vote.

DJ_Tet said:
uhh No. JLH actually HAS breasts. Lohan has to pay for a tan. Lindsay is a slut and she isn't qualified to wear JLH's panties, much less bras.

Her face is goofy, JLH's boobs are... smaller than Lohans (who cares if they are fake or not? I don't), Lohan has reddish hair, she has green eyes, JLH may be just as big a slut or not (do you know if Lohan is a slut? I don't either!), and she couldn't wear JLH's bras or panties, because she would stretch them out! JLH is like 4'3" tall! She's a midget!

DON'T MESS WITH ME SUCKA

"You wouldn't have done shit f****t."

-Fightnfire- said:
Havta go with JLH here, based on experience. Obviously meaning more movies/pics to chose from. Altho if Lohan keeps slippin up and showin her nips and undergarments I will be forced to change my vote.

Slipping up in the sameway Paris Hilton slipped up and had a sex video released weeks before her unhyped show was being released. :p

SolidSnakex said:
JLH > Lohan. Fact! :)

True.

I like Lohan and all but aside from her age, she seems to be heading into that "troubled young actor/actress" territory. JLH seems more classy in comparison.

So long as I draw breath, I'll never forgive her for Carson.....never.....

DJ_Tet

Banned
Error Macro said:
Her face is goofy, JLH's boobs are... smaller than Lohans (who cares if they are fake or not? I don't), Lohan has reddish hair, she has green eyes, JLH may be just as big a slut or not (do you know if Lohan is a slut? I don't either!), and she couldn't wear JLH's bras or panties, because she would stretch them out! JLH is like 4'3" tall! She's a midget!

DON'T MESS WITH ME SUCKA

"You wouldn't have done shit f****t."

HAHA!

Trust me, if it was JLH, I WOULD have done shit f****t.

JLH is real, Lohan isn't, and it DOES matter to me. Lohan is a fake-tan bitch compared to JLH how has pics going back a decade. You may want to mess with me, but it's just to see my pics. I've seen Lohan's pics, she's old news.

Hey, I'll agree that I'd prefer real ones, but ya know, when they're that big... And we both agree that that fake tan shit is nasty.

BUT THAT PROVES NOTHING!!

JLH HAS OOGLY FACE AND SHE'S TEENY TINY!

Error Macro said:

That's a good thing. It won't be as much of a problem when she struggles to free herself from the makeshift rope you make with your dirty underwear in the bathroom.

er....

You'll look taller when you dance together.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Error Macro said:
Hey, I'll agree that I'd prefer real ones, but ya know, when they're that big... And we both agree that that fake tan shit is nasty.

BUT THAT PROVES NOTHING!!

Who the fuck knows what JLH's face looks like? ;)

And yeah, she's tiny. I hate those 4-10 girls that have 34-D's on their chest ;)

The Shadow said:
You'll look taller when you dance together.

My friend met her at some coffee shop somewhere a few years ago. He's like 5'4"... she was at least 6 inches shorter than he was. How tall is she for real? I'm 6'3"... that just wouldn't work.

Error Macro said:
My friend met her at some coffee shop somewhere a few years ago. He's like 5'4"... she was at least 6 inches shorter than he was. How tall is she for real? I'm 6'3"... that just wouldn't work.

She's 5'3 actually.

Error Macro said:

She's 5'2", the same height as an ex of mine.

Granted, I'm not a towering giant and I tend to pick shorter girls rather than taller ones but I've known guys who were 6'3" and dated tiny girls around 5'2". It's really not that big of a deal.

This is why JLH is greater than Lohan

Fjord

Did you see her on the daily show? It was hilarious she was getting quite angry that John Stewart wasn't really promoting Garfield.

SolidSnakex said:
Hewitt gives you them big and natural though. :p

Hewitt1.jpg
Looks classy enough to me....
hq06.jpg

Besides... JLH is just annoying. I had a conversation with her one time down in LA simply because I thought I'd share the fact that we shared the same b-day and she would NOT shut up! Like I said hey.... and then she took over and then.... at the end she asked... "I'm sorry, did you say your name?"

Wow.

DJ_Tet

Banned
You know they are fake. Funny how 6 months ago her agent is claiming that Hillary Duff is fucking 45 years old. Funny how six months ago that NO ONE knew Lindsay Lohan was alive, but now her "agent" has pics of her chest ALL OVER THE NET. Pics of her cleavage? Check. Pics of her nipple? Check. Lohan all over the media? Check.

Do the fucking math. JLH has cleavage pics around since she was REALLY 14. LL has cleavage pics SINCE SHE HAD SURGERY. DO THE FUCKING MATH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom