• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jennifer Love Hewitt on Conan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Tet

Banned
MrPing1000 said:
Lohan got a boob job?

I feel so cheated

You shouldn't feel cheated unless you were one of the people who stuck up for her "natural development" over the last two years.

DJ_Tet said:
You shouldn't feel cheated unless you were one of the people who stuck up for her "natural development" over the last two years.

I wasn't I just admired the view, i dont like fake titties though, kinda spoils it for me

I think they're probably fake, but they seem to be REALLY GOOD fakes. So I don't care. It's the obvious, poorly done boob jobs that bother me.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Catchpenny said:
I think they're probably fake, but they seem to be REALLY GOOD fakes. So I don't care. It's the obvious, poorly done boob jobs that bother me.

I agree. And JLH doesn't have a poorly done boob job,

Carmella DeCesare > JLH >>>> Lohan

Lohan looks like my Junior high school crush... and she was a slut.

Carmella and Lacey Chabert are my favorite girls these days:

CarmellaDecesare132.jpg

CarmellaDecesare191.jpg

CarmellaDecesare65.jpg

Matt

Yeah, she was on The Daily Show too last night and I surprised by how hilarious that interview was. The best part of the whole segment was when she asked the question “So that would make me a crazy whore?” I could not stop laughing. Jon and she had good chemistry.

Santo

What's up with people saying Lohan just got a boob job? She had big boobs in Freaky Friday and that was a few years ago, nobody cared to acknowledge it though because of her age.

ANYWAY, Lohan >>> JLH. Not saying that JLH isn't hawt.

Santo said:
What's up with people saying Lohan just got a boob job? She had big boobs in Freaky Friday and that was a few years ago, nobody cared to acknowledge it though because of her age.

ANYWAY, Lohan >>> JLH. Not saying that JLH isn't hawt.

There are some pics of her that make it very obvious that Lohans aren't natural.

JLH.gif

Takuan

JLH is gorgeous and all, but she needs to fire her stylist, or whoever clothes her. She looks ridiculous in that white dress.

karasu said:
Lohan is cute, but Hewitt is beautiful. Audrey Hepburn type beautiful.

Speaking of which, Audrey Tautou (she's Herpburn like) > Lohan too. :p Classic beauties are always better looking. It doesn't hurt that Lohan's look is going to fade quickly if she doesn't quit the havy smoking. She should take a quick look at Britney. :p

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
The Bookerman said:

IAWTP... PMOY2k4.

Mashing

The Bookerman said:

CarmellaDecesare132.jpg

CarmellaDecesare191.jpg

CarmellaDecesare65.jpg

:( :( :(

Life just isn't fair!!

AirBrian

Heartbreakers is a good movie.

And just for the record, JLH > LL.

I'll take a little bit older and real over young and fake any day. ;)

JLH is the one woman I would litterally do just about anything to have. I'd eat a baby!!!

Speaking of babies, what's with her dress? Is she pregnent? She better not be, cuz she's supposed to have MY baby dammit!!

The Bookerman said:

Good LORD!!! That chick is HOT!!! And IÕm not talking about her body 9which is indeed nice), IÕm just talking about her beautiful smile. My God, I want to caress that face. But, she poses nekid, so she's a slut. No thanks. But she's one of the most beautiful chicks I've ever seen. Veronica Zemanova is another woman that I think is ridiculously gorgeous, to the point that looking at her will ruin your life, but she's also a slut (particularly the series of pics where she's wearing a black corset....too much to handle. Literally makes my heart beat faster simply from the beauty of her perfect curves and face). Too bad.

Socreges

Banned
Lohan had a boob job? Says who? Not that I'd be too shocked, but it seems like people are randomly claiming that and then other people are taking it as fact.
Matt said:
Yeah, she was on The Daily Show too last night and I surprised by how hilarious that interview was. The best part of the whole segment was when she asked the question “So what would make me a crazy wore?” I could not stop laughing. Jon and she had good chemistry.
Yeah, I saw that. It actually gave me a lot of respect for Hewitt because Stewart harsh fucked up a few times and most other celebrities wouldn't respond well, but she was just so... charming. He was insulting Garfield, the movie, and Bill Murray throughout and she managed to keep her dignity pretty well. While looking very hot, mind you.

She was interviewing people during the finale of American Idol, though. And for that, I will always be ashamed for her. She truly is struggling for work [not applicable to Murray because he knew you'd at least never see his face, hah].

Oh, and yes, Veronica Zemanova is one of the most beautiful women in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom