• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Johnny Football Indicted by Dallas County Grand Jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

I almost feel sorry for him since it seems like there is mentally something wrong with him and he hasn't surrounded himself with the right people. At the end of the day though he is clearly a moron and should be held accountable for his actions.

Johnny Football is the title of a future ESPN 30 for 30

Athletes lose millions of dollars all the time. There is no way this kid doesn't piss it all away in no time if his career is finished.

Has nothing to do with how much money he made in the NFL. Dude could have made not a single cent after college and been set for life.

Gobias

Banned
R6XzJR.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUtVBcAcSfE

I did no such thing when he was drafted. This is clearly photoshpped. Stop spreading your lies about Cleveland!

Apparently his lawyer also fired him. This dude is either a sociopath and/or has a serious drug problem.

Both plus more. I'm sure his parents are so fucking proud of him. The only positive is that we can use him as the prime example of "never be this guy when you grow up."

Good maybe this will finally make the fuckwit get clean before he kills himself.

He needs to realize he's the problem and check himself in somewhere. Or he's gonna die or kill somebody else.

Also his family is wealthy, but they sure as shit aren't "buy my sons way out of jail for the next decade as he kills himself" rich. They're low end millionaires. Still rich, sure, but not enough to buoy this guys life.

He's done. Thing is, if he had any common sense and kept himself in check, he might've been a decent 3rd string QB.

Cowboys come calling yet?

brawly

Kind of sad to think someone so talented has no one in his life to pull him aside and tell him to clean up his shit.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
After all the shit this guy has done I don't feel much empathy for him and now it seems like he's a violent bastard on top of being a drug addicted waste of space. I dont wish him any harm but man fuck this guy, what a loser.

Kind of sad to think someone so talented has no one in his life to pull him aside and tell him to clean up his shit.

Or he does and just doesn't care to listen. Plus he already has money, so football probably doesn't matter to him as much as partying and drugs right now. Dude has issues.

Yup... the inevitable 30 for 30 on JFF will be fascinating.

Also, I'm eternally grateful to the Cleveland Browns. Evidently the Vikings were entertaining the idea of moving higher up and grabbing this douche and the Browns jumped at it instead. Happy with Bridgewater for now, thankyouverymuch. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom