• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

Wait...they changed Sex Pistols to Bullets!? That pisses me off more than Zipper Man! Why not call it Pistola or something like that?

tumblr_n3ik3tat561rj3omco1_1280.jpg

I love how the eyecatches are pretty much gonna be "WHO'S THAT STAND?...IT'S....MAGICIAN'S RED!"

jgminto

It's
Destructive Power B
Speed B
Range C
Durability B
Precision C
Developmental Potential D

It's the same as it was in the manga. I wouldn't put too much faith in the stats though. I think Araki just picks random rankings later on.

Lirlond

Stands are a bit like Haki, the power ranking isn't the be all end all. A stand like Harvest for example is super useful even if it's shit on the ranking.

Tizoc

For those that are familiar with Crunchyroll, will it charge my credit card once my 14 day trail ends? I really don't want it to do that...

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
What Part 3 Stand are you guys most looking forward to?

For me, it's Wheel of Fortune.

I really hope they go full-blown with the "fake out" ending of that fight, and have Wheel of Fortune seemingly win, with the credits beginning to play, and then in the middle of it Jotaro pops up and does the whole "Yeah right, I'm the main character!" thing.

That fight reminds me how Part 3 is really dumb and silly, especially when you re-visit it.

jgminto

Wheel of Fortune is pretty great. I love that it's basically a more fabulous Stephen Spielberg's Duel. If it's 2D animation for the cars it'll probably be an amazing episode.

I'm the most excited for Yellow Temperance though, レロレロレロ.

And the D'arby fights, and Petshop and...a lot of fights I'm pretty excited for. I'm even excited to see The Sun!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Za Warudo, obviously.

I hope they don't change it to something stupid like The Earth.

I would, however, approve of a change to UNIVAAAAAAAAAAAAHS.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Listed right here, for April 29th, comes with Shigechi if you pre-order from them.

Rather surprised, since I recall Japan didn't get a demo. Wonder how many characters will be available to try out (& how many more name changes we can discover).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Is that actually legit? It looks terrible.
Yup, GameStop Italy & Multiplayer links show in addition to the two DLC characters, you get the cover as well. I assume it might be reversible, but it doesn't say.

Edit: Oh Hermes. Your silly behavior got a mention from the ESRB's rating.

One female character can taunt opponents by wiggling her buttocks and making suggestive comments (e.g., “Has anyone ever given you their panties? It's good luck, you know!” “Here! Take my panties! Take them already!”).

Crocodile

Hm I could have sworn one of his parents was like part American or something. Either way, the UK is slipping.

Lisa Lisa
was a baby on a British cruise ship filled with Brits and his father, Jorge, was the son of Erina (British) and Jonathan (British). I mean I dunno if he was born on US shores, which would make him a US citizen, but specifically talking about genealogy he's 100% British.

Tizoc

Listed right here, for April 29th, comes with Shigechi if you pre-order from them.

Rather surprised, since I recall Japan didn't get a demo. Wonder how many characters will be available to try out (& how many more name changes we can discover).

Japan did get a demo though didn't they? Unless I'm remembering incorrectly >_>;

Dunno how everyone is forgetting Jolyne for the American representative, she's part Italian, British & Japanese and all of part 6 takes place in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom