• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT PART 2| How many threads have you opened in your life?

...man, maybe I shouldn't bring this up, but SBR is going to come across so weird once the anime rolls around, given recent events.

Valentine literally says "I will make America great!" at one point.
I know nothing about Valentine and I'd still vote for him over Trump...I'd even vote for Pariston Hill over Trump and I fucking hate Pariston.

Order

...man, maybe I shouldn't bring this up, but SBR is going to come across so weird once the anime rolls around, after recent events.

Valentine literally says "I will make America great!" at one point.
By the time SBR gets an anime, Trump will just be a vague shitty memory

Komugi? Her strategy and planning skills are top notch. Cheadle is still pretty smart, even though she's not on the same level as Pariston.
I actually do have a Komugi avatar ready to use, I just keep holding back on it because I'm trying to not spoil the Toonami thread on her...it might get used after my next avatar change though. Still trying to figure out my next Jojo avatar though. I couldn't find good Hermes or FF artwork. I only have a Lisa Lisa and Yukako one so far.

Euphony

Banned
I actually do have a Komugi avatar ready to use, I just keep holding back on it because I'm trying to not spoil the Toonami thread on her...it might get used after my next avatar change though. Still trying to figure out my next Jojo avatar though. I couldn't find good Hermes or FF artwork. I only have a Lisa Lisa and Yukako one so far.

I had a similarly tough time finding any kind of art of Yasuho. What I ended up doing was just skimming through Jojolion until I found a panel of Yasuho that I liked and made my own avatar out of it. I'll probably do the same for my next avatar too whenever I'm looking to switch things up.

I had a similarly tough time finding any kind of art of Yasuho. What I ended up doing was just skimming through Jojolion until I found a panel of Yasuho that I liked and made my own avatar out of it. I'll probably do the same for my next avatar too whenever I'm looking to switch things up.
The best girls get no fan art love, it's stupid.

caliph95

I know it's random but how random is the snails thing like Weather Report can't control his power properly and we see the rainbows heal old man so the snails thing is just a happy/unfortunate accident depending if they're hallucinating or actually turning to snails. He's lucky they are not turning into zombies or something

wow what did araki do to sone free

yoa6CEO.jpg

so i was thinking it was some fashion thing but araki really just felt like giving stone free some pants and heels

ookay

everything else is cool

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Your daily reminder than Funny Valentine had a stand that basically give him infinite lives and he still ended up jobbing to a paraplegic with fingernail powers.

caliph95

Your daily reminder than Funny Valentine had a stand that basically give him infinite lives and he still ended up jobbing to a paraplegic with fingernail powers.
Not only infinite lives but was indestructible and literally nothing can touch him because he got max luck
and maybe the stand of Jesus

cntr

Banned
it's explained in Phantom Blood that the Aztecs invented hamon to fight the stone masks (and the pillar men)

though the anime dropped this bit of info to save time

cntr

Banned
I wonder when we'll get any non-Japanese or English dubs.

an Italian dub would be benissimo kind of cool

cntr

Banned
Is there an exact reason why we didn't get a Deadman's Question OVA?
Rohan's more popular and more interesting, while Dead Man's Questions is just a story that Araki thought up once.

And, imo, Dead Man's Questions is a pretty subdued story, not the kind of thing you want to brightly advertise.

Rohan's more popular and more interesting, while Dead Man's Questions is just a story that Araki thought up once.

And, imo, Dead Man's Questions is a pretty subdued story, not the kind of thing you want to brightly advertise.
But it's more Kira...yeah...I guess you can't advertise that.

Top Bottom