• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jonathan Majors Hopes to Return to the MCU as Kang

Skyfox

I saw the video and he was clearly innocent there. Dude looks like a piece of shit but sms and voice recordings never swing it for me so I’m not even going to read them.

People having their entire lives ruined over a text message is not a world I support.

Mossybrew

I think he did a good job as Kang in Loki but I still don't really care for the character. Anyway there's a lot more to the TV and film industry than the MCU, hopefully he finds work in the future on other projects and can move on.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
I think he did a good job as Kang in Loki but I still don't really care for the character. Anyway there's a lot more to the TV and film industry than the MCU, hopefully he finds work in the future on other projects and can move on.
Lol, as if the reason he was cancelled by Marvel won't see him cancelled by every other production company.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Maybe if he signs his rights over for AI likeness to be used for the brief moment he appears on screen as canon fodder for Doctor Doom.... but even then they'd just do a helmeted generic shot of Kane.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Maybe if he signs his rights over for AI likeness to be used for the brief moment he appears on screen as canon fodder for Doctor Doom.... but even then they'd just do a helmeted generic shot of Kane.

They don't even need Doom to do it. They already established at the end of Loki that the TVA has a team dealing with Kang variants off-screen since they can be easily defeated by ants.

Pagusas

Elden Member
They don't even need Doom to do it. They already established at the end of Loki that the TVA has a team dealing with Kang variants off-screen since they can be easily defeated by ants.
i figured maybe we'd see Doom taking them all out as a show of power. They have to give him something to establish himself.

JCK75

Dear Jonathan,

If you really must punch a woman and you want the fandom to forgive you for it.. next time make sure that woman is Kathleen Kennedy.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Dear Jonathan,

If you really must punch a woman and you want the fandom to forgive you for it.. next time make sure that woman is Kathleen Kennedy.

If he punches the producer of every Spielberg movie he wouldn’t ever have a career again.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
What actions? The dude literally got convicted for trying to de-escalate a situation where he was the victim? I’m confused as fuck as to why y’all piling on him

They are publicly convicting him over the texts and voice mails from way before the incident that got him convicted with a misdemeanor

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Yeah. I can see someone giving him a chance once some time has passed, but who knows.

He'll probably be back once Johnny Depp is back in Pirates of the Caribbean... I think that's more likely, tbh. Depp has a bigger fan base, a beloved well established character and he still can't get a role in a proper Hollywood movie.

What actions? The dude literally got convicted for trying to de-escalate a situation where he was the victim? I’m confused as fuck as to why y’all piling on him

This is why I tend to not say anything in these threads.

If I you say something, its an issue. If you don't say anything, its an issue. Just disregard that comment please. I didn't mean to piss off anyone.

Smoke6

This is why I tend to not say anything in these threads.

If I you say something, its an issue. If you don't say anything, its an issue. Just disregard that comment please. I didn't mean to piss off anyone.
Nah bro it’s cool, if yall joking then maybe it’s me thst missed the context of that. If not then yeah it’s kinda weird seeing like he really didn’t cause thst lady any harm intentionally and got fucked for it

Nah bro it’s cool, if yall joking then maybe it’s me thst missed the context of that. If not then yeah it’s kinda weird seeing like he really didn’t cause thst lady any harm intentionally and got fucked for it
Nah you're alright, no worries. So much shit happening that don't make sense. The world is just a weird place.

MonkD

F95gu11W8AAQX4r.png

wondermega

I remember reading this comic as a little kid (1984?) I had no idea who Kang was, other than seeing his action figure on the store shelf (which this comic was actually promoting). Kang sounded like a throwaway name and his design looked fairly goofy compared to many of the other characters - and it was funny/pathetic how quickly he got removed from this story early on. He's kind of always registered the same way in my head, so when they announced he was gonna be the big-bad follow-up to Thanos in the films, it was hard to get too excited..

MonkD

I remember reading this comic as a little kid (1984?) I had no idea who Kang was, other than seeing his action figure on the store shelf (which this comic was actually promoting). Kang sounded like a throwaway name and his design looked fairly goofy compared to many of the other characters - and it was funny/pathetic how quickly he got removed from this story early on. He's kind of always registered the same way in my head, so when they announced he was gonna be the big-bad follow-up to Thanos in the films, it was hard to get too excited..
Earth Mightiest Heroes is the only place where he's been done well.

Top Bottom