• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

strobogo

Banned
p3I7Jcz.jpg

A lot of choices for you album cover, Lambada.

Thorakai

could orton turn face? he's been getting bigger reactions lately.

do they do asshole faces anymore?

remember that bit?
'ring the bell?! It's no dq! THERE IS NO BELL TO RING.' *sets bryan up* 'You did this!' *slams bryan through the announcer table'

it was cool.

he isn't turning face while he's building up roman reigns though. kinda weird they'd throw in the turn against the authority stuff at this point.

Orton was already an asshole face as the Viper. All his pops evaporated when he turned heel.

ScribbleD

The BFF storyline is still stupid, but at least Paige is finally cutting a decent promo. Maybe she's just awful as a face? She's doing alright as a heel so far.

Orton was already an asshole face as the Viper. All his pops evaporated when he turned heel.

ah, cool. i only started at the rumble.

he was getting NOTHING for months, and i just noticed lately people are going 'oh yeah, randy orton's not so bad i guess'. i think the decreased proximity to batista stink helped. triple h is v. cool and good but everyone associated with him is pretty boring - kane especially, and rollins hasn't done anything good as a hell yet.

i'm...a newbie...but i want to see orton have a wild card run...against triple h i think...

Top Bottom