• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

I dont think they are sexist.

i take it as a bunch of people seeing a woman in wrestling they know is married to cm punk and completely ignoring whatever is going on with her to just try and show how behind baseball they are.

sometimes it isn't directly sexist, but i try and put myself in the position of a person making that chant and try and imagine if i would feel sexist doing it, and in this case i would.

i'm in kind of a bad mood though.

Thorakai

i take it as a bunch of people seeing a woman in wrestling they know is married to cm punk and completely ignoring whatever is going on with her to just try and show how behind baseball they are.

sometimes it isn't directly sexist, but i try and put myself in the position of a person making that chant and try and imagine if i would feel sexist doing it, and in this case i would.

i'm in kind of a bad mood though.

nah you're right, its pretty sexist. There was no reason to chant for Punk when they were reacting positively to AJ. You chant AJ.

Hopefully Steph can remember to keep it playful.
SM.gif

Top Bottom