• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_n9do7ahmSP1rmv1vdo1_250.gif
tumblr_n9do7ahmSP1rmv1vdo5_r1_250.gif

CM Punk is dressed like an anime. I want him in NJPW as an anime nerd.

I know I'm late but I just caught the segment with Cesaro talking about cena. What in the ever loving fuck lol. Where does this night go from here so far?

fuckers chanting cm punk..what a bunch of sexist losers.
Man wwe writers can't write any good female characters. This is some dumb drama.

it's still light years ahead of mr mcmahon stripping trish stratus and telling her to bark like a dog in the middle of the ring. they have real matches now.

this whole story is pretty bad though yeah, i tend to mute it. paige and AJ can't really talk and they're being given bad material which, in their unsteady hands, becomes a lot worse.

Smith Hart @SmithHart1
Congratulations @pyroballyhoo not only did u murder my brother but you've successfully killed 2 wrestling companies.I have a challenge for u
Maybe u'd like 2 try killing me on ur last failed broadcast I would donate my share 2 Owens foundation, #pleasenopolematches @pyroballyhoo

Top Bottom