• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

And people think D-Bry is over. It's the YES chants..You chant yes and the crowd can't help them selves as proven by steph. GG.

Stop being a #Bitch

idGIlPg2lYWKZ.gif

Destination X this thursday, for those who want a superior televised wrasslin program

The Hardys vs. The Wolves for the TNA Tag Team Titles
DJ Zema Ion vs. Manik vs. Low Ki
Sanada vs. Brian Cage vs. Crazzy Steve
Samoa Joe vs. Homicide vs. Tigre Uno
Austin Aries vs. Bobby Lashley for the World Heavyweight Title

No thanks, I only support living things, not things that are dead or dying.

Sephzilla

Guys, gotta be real. I'm pretty sure I'm done with WWE and probably wresting in general for a while.

I've only watched one episode of Raw since Bryan stopped being active. The two PPVs since then have been pretty mediocre. Nothing I've read about the recent Raws has even remotely gotten me interested in watching the show. I don't care now that Cena's champ. I don't care about the idea of Brock being champ. The Network's only bright spot is NXT. And I don't have time to try to get into NJPW or ROH. I'm really deflated because literally all of the momentum from WrestleMania 30 is dead and the program has reverted back to its most boring state possible. At least TNA is dying, so there's something faintly right in the wrestling world.

I've already been a part time GAFfer for a while. I'm debating bowing out for a while and making a Jericho style return later on in the year when the Rumble rolls around and Vince tries to pretend he cares again.

DMczaf

Guys, gotta be real. I'm pretty sure I'm done with WWE and probably wresting in general for a while.

I've only watched one episode of Raw since Bryan stopped being active. The two PPVs since then have been pretty mediocre. Nothing I've read about the recent Raws has even remotely gotten me interested in watching the show. I don't care now that Cena's champ. I don't care about the idea of Brock being champ. The Network's only bright spot is NXT. And I don't have time to try to get into NJPW or ROH. I'm really deflated because literally all of the momentum from WrestleMania 30 is dead and the program has reverted back to its most boring state possible. At least TNA is dying, so there's something faintly right in the wrestling world.

I've already been a part time GAFfer for a while. I'm debating bowing out for a while and making a Jericho style return later on in the year when the Rumble rolls around and Vince tries to pretend he cares again.

Breh...

Brock. :(

Remember when they used to leave us salivating for more when Raw would go off the air? What the fuck happened.

The wrestling world needs a hero.

Save.us.Billionaire Ted

Sephzilla

Breh...

Brock. :(

:(

I just don't care about the idea of Brock as champion either. He was booked horribly leading up to WrestleMania, he was given the streak despite not needing that level of rub what so ever, since Vince didn't expect everyone to just be silent after 21-1 they had to trot out Paul Heyman for 4 months repeating the same line over and over just to get Brock any kind of heat. It's hard for me to consider him a monster when he's done literally nothing in the last 4 months.

Now he's being sent after Cena and we're staring down the possibility of having a champion who's not even on TV more than once or twice every two months. Or the possibility of Brock being fed to Cena to retroactively award Cena with Taker's streak.

it's like she doesn't know her phone has a selfie feature and prayed for the best possible picture.

she's such a mom.

I just don't care about the idea of Brock as champion either. He was booked horribly leading up to WrestleMania, he was given the streak despite not needing that level of rub what so ever, since Vince didn't expect everyone to just be silent after 21-1 they had to trot out Paul Heyman for 4 months repeating the same line over and over just to get Brock any kind of heat. It's hard for me to consider him a monster when he's done literally nothing in the last 4 months.

Now he's being sent after Cena and we're staring down the possibility of having a champion who's not even on TV more than once or twice every two months. Or the possibility of Brock being fed to Cena to retroactively award Cena with Taker's streak.

don't worry brah, wwe will get its humanity back, just like robocop!

Bryan will win da Rimble and challenge Brock not just the title, BUT FOR REDEMPTION.

REDEMPTION FOR HIMSELF

REDEMPTION FOR THE UNDERTAKER

REDEMPTION FOR THE TITLE

REDEMPTION FOR EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU

*yes chants for 3 minutes*

NUMBER 30 it's Daniel Brya---oh god

Paracelsus

They finally realized their writing was so terrible that they made just about anything not title-related completely meaningless, so when the time came there were no more personalities to carry the gold, it all came crashing down. At this point, whoever has the belt does not matter, because they are all boring, only few of them can cut promos and they will never be pushed to the top because they don't look like draws.

Bryan not hurting his neck wouldn't have changed anything, it would have been a Chris Benoit-like title reign.

Oh, and to add to the perspective:

Austin had the neck badly broken, he still was involved in major angles for most of 99, be it as an active competitor or CEO or whatever. After major surgery they still had him pull a run in
Angle also was terribly busted due to all the neck damage, he still was kept around for most of the time, even just as a GM.
Bryan has nowhere near the neck damage as the two but they have him go around signing autographs.

Cagey

Banned

Between this post and the first one, you either need to stop taking the behind the curtain bullshit of wrestling so seriously and enjoy the product as the silly TV show it is, or find something about wrasslin besides Daniel Bryan you enjoy.

Sephzilla

so is miz just straight up stealing parts of tyler breeze's gimmick before breeze gets called up?

Between this post and the first one, you either need to stop taking the behind the curtain bullshit of wrestling so seriously and enjoy the product as the silly TV show it is, or find something about wrasslin besides Daniel Bryan you enjoy.

I think you completely missed the point of my post.

There's nothing else I enjoy.

Thorakai

Tyler Breeze is gonna get called up and become a tag team with the Miz. They will be ten times the frenemies that AJ and Paige ever were.

Ambrose/Rollins is pretty great tho. Ziggler looks like a viable contender for the IC title, though I'm skeptical about that. Plus there's Cena/Lesnar, and maybe Jericho will stop sucking and bring it for his match with Wyatt at SummerSlam. It's not so bad.

Cagey

Banned
so is miz just straight up stealing parts of tyler breeze's gimmick before breeze gets called up?

I got that point and was being polite in saying you should try harder to enjoy it by not taking everything so seriously, but if wrasslin = Daniel Bryan to you, well, that's your problem, not any indication the product is bad.

He's had one big surgery and needs at least one or two more. If your wrassle hopes rely on Bryan wrestling and doing so healthily anytime soon, it'd unfortunately be best for you to come back sometime in 2015. Or enjoy Youtube videos.

I got that point and was being polite in saying you should try harder to enjoy it by not taking everything so seriously, but if wrasslin = Daniel Bryan to you, well, that's your problem, not any indication the product is bad.

watch a bunch of bret hart matches until bryan comes back. he'll be fine. we still got this guy too!

3e96pHR.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Who else is going to be disappointed if we don't get an awesome Steph training montage or a warm up match in the next two weeks?

I hate AUSTIN Brie!

I hate AUSTIN Brie!

I hate AUSTIN Brie!

Top Bottom