• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Yahoo Answers with some hot takes on Kofi Kingston
https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090526181338AAFDNnE

I dont like kofi kingston?
i dont think hes a good performer and i also think that he is getting attention for like nothing just cause he sucks so bad and dont say im a hater or i like cena and batista i no wrestling and this guy cannot wrestle watch other performers
Best Answer Asker's Choice

, answered 5 years ago
o now its 4 of use

im not a fan that boom boom crap is so annoying

Mr. Pope™ answered 5 years ago
Are you racist? Do you hate me too, racist? He's an excellent performer and I'm glad to see him rising up the card.
Source(s):
You've just been Culture Shocked™

DMczaf

Brock Effect

Monday's WWE Raw television show averaged 4.43 million viewers, according to Zap2It.com. Viewership was up from the 4.15 million average from last week.

The first hour of Raw averaged 4.254 million viewers. Hour two drew 4.523 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 4.521 million viewers

tumblr_n93fnoBnar1saykaxo1_400.gif

DMczaf

Guys, what's the word on Steph? Are they finished printing her paperwork? That stuff takes a while. Trips is worried. ;_;

jred2k

I hope Kane is in a comedy tag team with Torito by SummerSlam. Torito could keep hitting him in his big butt because it's red. This would force Kane to become the Big Brown Machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdgsUjCttSU

The Summerslam commercial for Brock/Cena is pretty good.

Tony Montana41 minutes ago

BRING HBK BACK :(

Sone Waifu39 minutes ago

John Cena Won Last Time But This Year He Going To Win This Again And Slay The Beast

cahn robinson39 minutes ago

CM PUNK

Konjiro Vampros35 minutes ago

Jeff hardy

Keonnie Garcia23 minutes ago

Cm Punk 

mostafa motahari17 minutes ago (edited)

John win again of course with heed and analyse idem work enforcement justice pual hayman versus mr undertaker

Hu Lo16 minutes ago

Here comes the pain John Cena, and guess what... He can see you...

Ismael Rodriguez5 minutes ago

Ugh, is that what I missed at the end of Raw? I fell asleep on it. Smh. I'm so tired of Brock. He's a gimmick, not a superstar...a part-time gimmick at that. Either step into the ring and stay there or stay out. Don't keep coming back annually for a paycheck.

6xordorigma20112 minutes ago

Brock Lesnar will win and become the WWE World H/W Champion because this is the PLAN ;)
and in 21 September he will must to defend his title at Night Of Champions in Nashville, TN ;)

goodbye Cena!!! HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!!!

What is Kane going to do for Summer Slam guys

He's going to come out after Brock beats Cena and give Brock an demonic stare down setting the stage for Brock/Kane at the next PPV with Taker in his corner.

No but he should be fed to Lesnar en route to Summerslam, then he can take the summer off for all his hard work he's put in this year for a clearly ungrateful audience.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hardy might have one more WWE run left in him. He really has cleaned himself up seemingly and he'd get a massive nostalgia pop.

DMczaf

I would legit reup for 6 months (I probably am anyway... :( ) if Brock's title defenses at PPVs were just glorified jobber matches where he beats the ever living shit out of people for 10 mins and then F5, end show. Thanks for subscribing to WWE Snuff Films.

Funny how there's no discussion on Bryan fans possibly being plants.

Marks.

ibafqtVHXH2BvW.gif

Aren't you portuguese? There's KFC in Portugal.

really? never seen one. maybe in Lisbon. but the only thing good about Lisbon is the way out of it (and Benfica).

I'm fine with my body. I've always told myself that if I ever got too fat to see my own dick, then there's a serious problem and I'll need to change how I live my life.

ibafqtVHXH2BvW.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still find it amusing that the supposed savior of TNAGAF has been the worst part of it for months now. It broke us apart.

Top Bottom