• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Sandow fought Adam Rose, while dressed up as Adam Rose.

Reason I'm not spoiling that is because it was a dark match, and thus won't be on Smackdown :[

Is there a place where I can watch the old G1s? Are they even all uploaded anywhere?

Nope, just a few matches here and there (but New Japan often copyright claim against the Finals themselves, which is irritating) - there are a few sets available for specific years out there, however. I have one for '95 that I got from IVPvideos, iirc.

Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. The Usos is up first. The Usos get the win after Axel gets pinned. It appeared Ryback was upset after the match and walked away, leaving Axel alone in the ring.

laffo guess we know
the next team that's breaking up

Vylash

Ryback and Curtis Axel vs. The Usos is up first. The Usos get the win after Axel gets pinned. It appeared Ryback was upset after the match and walked away, leaving Axel alone in the ring.

laffo guess we know
the next team that's breaking up

lol, what are they doing

Alucard

Banned
I would legit reup for 6 months (I probably am anyway... :( ) if Brock's title defenses at PPVs were just glorified jobber matches where he beats the ever living shit out of people for 10 mins and then F5, end show. Thanks for subscribing to WWE Snuff Films.

Okay, this made me burst out in a quick laugh. The last line got me. Well done.

somedevil

* MizTV is next. The Miz comes out and it turns into an Intercontinental Title acceptance speech. His parents are in the crowd and he asks his mom who her favorite Superstar is. She says Roman Reigns to a big pop. Miz goes on bragging until Bo Dallas interrupts to another big pop. They both compliment each other until Dolph Ziggler comes out. Ziggler cuts a promo but Bo interrupts him and tells him to Bo-lieve. Bo then decks Ziggler with a mic

Hilarious

Alucard

Banned
Guys......

I think they finally did it. I have lost interest in wrestling in general. I think it was Cena taking the belts after Bryan got injured....and Bryan was the thing that was saving my waning interest as of lately.

If I watch anything, it will likely be NXT for guys they're bringing in like Kenta and such.

ROH and other indies currently hold no interest for me, New Japan has always been difficult for me to get into on the level some have and Impact Wrestling....well, TNA gonna TNA.

So yeah, I'm taking a break from wrasslin. See you guys around the Rumble, I think. Maybe I'll be able to get back into it by then.

Did you watch Impact last week? Good stuff. And ROH has been showing a lot of replays of their New Japan shows and of Best in the World. Looking forward to actual NEW TV from them soon.

NO not
Rybaxel

MizTV is next. The Miz comes out and it turns into an Intercontinental Title acceptance speech. His parents are in the crowd and he asks his mom who her favorite Superstar is. She says Roman Reigns to a big pop. Miz goes on bragging until Bo Dallas interrupts to another big pop. They both compliment each other until Dolph Ziggler comes out. Ziggler cuts a promo but Bo interrupts him and tells him to Bo-lieve. Bo then decks Ziggler with a mic.

Having to get Miz's mom to endorse Reigns? He's clearly not really over. They're really desperate. Hope those budget cuts can cover an arena filled with plants.

spoiler tags

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Midgets, Maggle!
tumblr_n93wb0cOBn1rg89a6o1_1280.gif

XenoRaven

Whenever I watch a midget wrestling match I always wonder if they feel exploited but need the money or if they legitimately enjoy entertaining people in a wrestling ring.

Edit: By "they" I mean the individual performers. I am not implying that there is a midget wrestler hive mind. Just to be clear.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I expect Kane to get fired from the Authority soon, starting a possible feud with Cesaro, who will be the Authority's new designated jobber after Kane leaves.

What? Ambrose is way above Cesaro on the pecking order. Ambrose is a level below main event and has a top match at Summerslam.

I know but I thought Cesaro trying to align himself with Triple H was them righting the course but I guess he's just enhancement till he's not.

I expect Kane to get fired from the Authority soon, starting a possible feud with Cesaro, who will be the Authority's new designated jobber after Kane leaves.

Yeah, something like that.

He wins with a surprise rollup, and Cesaro and Rollins beat him up after the match. Not really the same as jobbing.

It's not so much that he's a jobber or jobbing, since he's been doing that for awhile, hasn't he? I really can't recall anything of note Cesaro has done since Mania. I'm just saying the RAW segment, to me, seemed like they were going to maybe do something with him. I was wrong though, he's just Kane for the authority's mid-card feud.

strobogo

Banned
FUCKING SPOILERS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Ithil

He's like the definition of 'given a dozen chances and done nothing with them.'

Like that great chance of "debut, then in the debut promo HHH comes out, dismisses him, calls him a kid, and slaps him to the ground. Later they have a match where HHH feels woozy from an unrelated match, and Axel evaporates as the show ends on HHH sitting down".

EDIT: Though what I wrote before the typo correction would have been impressive.

Like that great chance of "debut, then in the debut promo HHH comes out, dismisses him, calls him a kid, and slaps him to the ground. Later they have a match where HHH feels woozy from an unrelated match, and Axel evaporates as the show ends on HHH sitting down".

EDIT: Though what I wrote before the typo correction would have been impressive.

Come on man, they made him Intercareerkilling Champion!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Tag team champion
Got a match with Triple H
Managed by Paul Heyman

plenty of chances. Guy's so completely unimpressive that he should be happy to be employed.

Mengetsu

FUCKING SPOILERS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Im sure it was a dark match but I hid it behind a link.

Alucard

Banned
He's like the definition of 'given a dozen chances and done nothing with them.'

HHH made him look like a punk kid only minutes into his debut, then took the spotlight away from him in the main event of the same Raw by playing up a concussion angle.

Then Axel beat a bunch of top tier guys by pure luck/chance...then he became a Heyman Guy but was quickly tossed to the back with Brock or Punk hogging the spotlight. and now he's been in a comedy tag team.

HHH made him look like a punk kid only minutes into his debut, then took the spotlight away from him in the main event of the same Raw by playing up a concussion angle.

Then Axel beat a bunch of top tier guys by pure luck/chance...then he became a Heyman Guy but was quickly tossed to the back with Brock or Punk hogging the spotlight. and now he's been in a comedy tag team.

I will not stand for "comedy tag team" being some sort of stigma god dammit.

Rybaxel just so happens to be his career highlight, which Dragonzord disgracefully neglected.

Top Bottom