• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

jmdajr

Someone at work made a pizza out of Cauliflower flour. Yes. Cauliflower Flour. The things we do to pretend we are still eating the things we love.

Bowser

I eat eight eggs a day and people on FB, if I mention it:
"Oh my god that's so not good for you!" while they post a photo of some fuckin fruit-ass shake they made with the #cleanliving hashtag like they have a goddamn clue what they're putting into their bodies

FUCK YOU UNEDUCATED FITNESS-POORS

lol. I eat at least 3 eggs a day. I could eat eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Mmmm eggs.

Perfect food.

DMczaf

tumblr_n94mrmBToq1qauauto1_500.jpg

Cagey

Banned
I eat eight eggs a day and people on FB, if I mention it:
"Oh my god that's so not good for you!" while they post a photo of some fuckin fruit-ass shake they made with the #cleanliving hashtag like they have a goddamn clue what they're putting into their bodies

FUCK YOU UNEDUCATED FITNESS-POORS

Real talk, eggs are nasty. Wish I could stomach them nasty shits. Would help my diet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Real talk, eggs are nasty. Wish I could stomach them nasty shits. Would help my diet.

I hate them unless in omlette form or scrambled. Put some goddamn black-ass pepper in there and some cheese and ooo-wee my friend, flavortown

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Scrambled eggs are pretty good, but I can't eat them on the regular.

And I can't do like Hulk Hogan and drink 5 raw eggs out of a blender then force Mean Gene to do the same thing, daddy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"But it's directed by Michael Bay!"

If I had a nickel for everytime someone said that about the movie, I'd be rich.

The worst TMNT movies are the ones where they follow the comics too heavily and try to do it all 'serious.' Like that CG one.

This one looks like a fun balance of dumb and kinda gritty like the first one, so it looks fresh enough that I'm pretty excited about it. I HATED the CG one.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Someone at work made a pizza out of Cauliflower flour. Yes. Cauliflower Flour. The things we do to pretend we are still eating the things we love.

I mention it in every vegan/vegetarian thread I've ever entered. Food trying to be other food fails 99.9999% of the time. There's delicious shit you can do with tofu/alternative grains non animal products but none of that involves being fake ass meat, gluten free/animal free baked goods and the like. Fruit is already the best possible dessert. Fake ass cheese is no good. Why have a bad fake ice cream when you could go a small serving of sorbet or a coconut ice or something?

The worst TMNT movies are the ones where they follow the comics too heavily and try to do it all 'serious.' Like that CG one.

This one looks like a fun balance of dumb and kinda gritty like the first one, so it looks fresh enough that I'm pretty excited about it. I HATED the CG one.

I still need to watch the CG one, just so I can say that I've watched all the movies.

Cagey

Banned
You don't like egg salad, Cagey? Eggs are the best

I'm an oddball. No cheese unless it's on a pizza, no eggs (use it to make a cake or w/e sure, but I'm not eating straight up eggs), no mayo. Taste preferences for as long as I can remember.

Coincidentally those preferences are mostly good for me. Wasn't intended that way tho.

I like soy meat, if you cook it with something that is breaded or seasoned it still tastes good and I dunno man sometimes its nice to be able to eat a 'meat' dish without having to worry about a big glob of fat in the middle of your cut.

Kaladin

Guys......

I think they finally did it. I have lost interest in wrestling in general. I think it was Cena taking the belts after Bryan got injured....and Bryan was the thing that was saving my waning interest as of lately.

If I watch anything, it will likely be NXT for guys they're bringing in like Kenta and such.

ROH and other indies currently hold no interest for me, New Japan has always been difficult for me to get into on the level some have and Impact Wrestling....well, TNA gonna TNA.

So yeah, I'm taking a break from wrasslin. See you guys around the Rumble, I think. Maybe I'll be able to get back into it by then.

Typical Titus agenda. Mention that the indie darling is on there briefly but don't mention how much everyone else is on there. And that Swagger was the real star of the segment. For America.

Please, Dragonzord. Rusev and Lana have already got enough media attention and Swagger and Zeb were already mentioned on The Daily Show once before. You may want to keep it #FunAndPlayful but I'm bringing a new grassroots movement to keep it #FairAndBalanced by pushing Cesaro media attention when WWE will not. Or do you just have something against foreigners succeeding in America? I'll book you a flight to NYC and pay for your ferry ticket to see the Statue of Liberty, then we can talk about what it means to be a Real American.

XenoRaven

Guys......

I think they finally did it. I have lost interest in wrestling in general. I think it was Cena taking the belts after Bryan got injured....and Bryan was the thing that was saving my waning interest as of lately.

If I watch anything, it will likely be NXT for guys they're bringing in like Kenta and such.

ROH and other indies currently hold no interest for me, New Japan has always been difficult for me to get into on the level some have and Impact Wrestling....well, TNA gonna TNA.

So yeah, I'm taking a break from wrasslin. See you guys around the Rumble, I think. Maybe I'll be able to get back into it by then.
See you in the WWE 2K15 thread!

Cagey

Banned
NAO were unemployed, Triple H runs the biggest wrasslin promotion in the world, they used to be boys. Triple H is too big for that small beef.

strobogo

Banned
Who the hell is even on the WWE blacklist right now besides JJ and Chyna?

I really don't think JJ is on the blacklist. He was recently put into the alumni page and they put it on the front page, and his write up is very positive besides mentioning Vince firing him. But they also mention that he was still an influential player as a promoter and persona even after that. If he didn't/isn't starting up GWF, I'm sure they'd have him as a talking head on a DVD or two.

Top Bottom