• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

ScribbleD

Cena is SO retaining. Not a chance in hell of Brock walk out of there with those belts. At best it will be a DQ or some shit, but Brock winning clean? HAHAHAHA

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You guys are confused. Brock is like the highlander. Cena essentially fought Super Saiyan 2 Brock. Brock consumed Undertaker and every opponent he's beaten at Wrestlemania, so now Brock is like Super Saiyan 4 Lesnar.

Ultratech

You guys are confused. Brock is like the highlander. Cena essentially fought Super Saiyan 2 Brock. Brock consumed Undertaker and every opponent he's beaten at Wrestlemania, so now Brock is like Super Saiyan 4 Lesnar.

Pretty much.
(I was gonna compare to SSJ3, but close enough.)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think he more Broly level of super saiyan.

When we look back on Brock's career, I can't wait for the period after he beat Undertaker to refer to him as 'Perfect Brock'
Who's Gohan in this scenario?

wasted potential? push cut short? lame personality?
Daniel_Bryan_in_April_2014.jpg

Big One

Banned
I hope the main event is like a 3 minute squash where Lesnar beats Cena, only to then procede to beat Cena down for about 20 minutes straight with Cena doing nothing like when Triple H beat the shit out of Bryan before Wrestlemania that one time for like 10 minutes.

Top Bottom