• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Random question: Does WWE ever say "wrestler" or "wrestling" anymore? I think I remember seeing those words being banned or something a while back. Just thought about it...
They're all "superstars," but it doesn't stop Cole & gang from shitting on people and not calling a match outside of OOO and AHH.

Ultratech

Man, has it really been a week?

Last week drug on for so long...

At least this week should be shorter (was sick today, got the next two days off tomorrow).

Also eagerly awaiting a TNA dig tonight. :D

Gorillaz

(town in which they're staging a live event), we heah.

(laughs)

(sings)

(opponent's name), sissa Abigail say (reference to a mythical creature or occurrence, using an odd cadence), (opponent's name).

(one frame of a man in a mask)

He's the only wrestler that takes song lyrics and turns them into a promo

(town in which they're staging a live event), we heah.

(laughs)

(sings)

(opponent's name), sissa Abigail say (reference to a mythical creature or occurrence, using an odd cadence), (opponent's name).

(one frame of a man in a mask)

You still got it

*clap clap clap*

You still got it

*clap clap clap*

WrassleGAF: Is...Is he shooting?

strobogo

Banned
when i decide the name of the band and the album i'll drop you a line.

Here are some tests:

gfeiInD.jpg

NYOPy5Z.jpg

I can never get enough of Brody in Japan, it's insane the shit he got away with, throwing chairs about and hitting fans with his chain. No one scattered crowds like Brody, only Tiger Jeet Singh came close.

UberTag

So what are the chances that a small shot at TNA gets dropped tonight?

Oh man. Cena opens up. I wonder what he's gonna say about Bork.
He has to spend 5 minutes plugging the WWE Network and begging for subscriptions first.
Then he can move to no-selling his current feud and/or playing up his perpetual underdog / "overcome the odds" angle.

Top Bottom