• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can watch WCW 2000 easily without alcohol. Been doing it for the last week. Shit, I can watch XPW without it too.

Sounds like a crutch, Stro.

strobogo

Banned
I can watch WCW 2000 easily without alcohol. Been doing it for the last week. Shit, I can watch XPW without it too.

Sounds like a crutch, Stro.

All Nitros/Thunders/PPVs? And all of 1999? And all of 1998? You can S my D you piece of garbage.
iboZSqGDvCZOeR.gif

As Stro's sponsor I would like to request that you all quit attempting to drive him to the whiskey.

Continued attempts to do so will be met with a shotgun

somedevil

New Japan injury update:

Bad news on the G-1 front. Togi Makabe suffered a fractured jaw during his match with Lance Archer on Saturday while Hiroshi Tanahashi was in the hospital earlier today with neck problems.

RBH

As Stro's best friend, I would like to request that all of you send him your collection of Konnan matches directly to his Inbox ASAP.

Continued attempts to do so will be met with applause.

I would give anything to hear Angle's theme one last time :(

Jeff has to be resigning too, right? Even if he never wrestles, he'll sell a metric shit ton of merchandise

Heel

Sunflower, how do you feel knowing that you personally vouched for strobogo's character, saving him from a permaban?

Yo, I remember someone (can't remember who, though) was asking about Giant Bomb + Chromecast stuff:

the totally unofficial Giant Bomb Video Buddy app for Android got an update recently that gave it Chromecast functionality. So have at it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In WCW, title matches had a time limit. Or Arn's TV title matches did at least. I kinda like that, adds some more suspense.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
In WCW, title matches had a time limit. Or Arn's TV title matches did at least. I kinda like that, adds some more suspense.

I think the TV title was the only one with the time limit?

And yeah they should bring back the TV title. Its a perfect title to get people to download the WWE app because it creates that urgency.

Zach

I think the TV title was the only one with the time limit?

And yeah they should bring back the TV title. Its a perfect title to get people to download the WWE app because it creates that urgency.

No, all matches had a time limit. World Championship matches usually had 45 minutes or an hour. Sometimes matches had a "TV time remaining" time limit.

And I totally agree that the TV title needs to make a glorious return.

Had my first Warrior Dash on Sunday. Very sore today, worth it though. Really hoping Hardy goes back to WWE if only for a Rollins v Hardy matchup. Has to happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
10 mins to Legit Shook making it into Adam Rose entrance

friends, i think i struck fucking gold. introducing:

Doom Metal lyrics or Bray Wyatt promo?

"Crisss... abased by my grief, the troubled mind I bear drags me down the abyss... even though the greatest of my wishes is being stoic... God has made me one of many stooges, Crisss... i merge with the darkness that embraces me for who i aaaam... the sheep, Crisss, emaciated by their faulter moves they hide under the cloak of blasphemy..."

Zach

Random question: Does WWE ever say "wrestler" or "wrestling" anymore? I think I remember seeing those words being banned or something a while back. Just thought about it...

Heel

I think friend Heel can tell us exactly why that is.

(town in which they're staging a live event), we heah.

(laughs)

(sings)

(opponent's name), sissa Abigail say (reference to a mythical creature or occurrence, using an odd cadence), (opponent's name).

(one frame of a man in a mask)

Top Bottom