• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

Oh look not even Ambrose can make Orton look good, what a terrible boot to the face

QfLU5EL.gif

somedevil

I love how people love or hated the match. I thought they would do some finish where Kane or Rollins costs Randy the match but that didn't happen.

Its just seems like that can't push ambrose all the way.

Ithil

I love how people love or hated the match. I thought they would do some finish where Kane or Rollins costs Randy the match but that didn't happen.

Its just seems like that can't push ambrose all the way.

He's not their "pick", so no protection. He has to temper his push with no invincibility.

ScribbleD

They're really going forward with this Ziggler/Fandango feud, aren't they? Shit. Well, now we know what the Battleground pre-show match will be.

Dolph is gonna get squashed by ADR and we're all gonna sigh and remember the days where they were feuding

actually no i forgot that Ziggler and Fandango were feuding so Fandango is gonna interfere

Top Bottom