• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT| The Ring’s a Field, the Field of War, That’s Where We Lay the Law

GQman2121

Banned
Why do they waste air time with divas?

Because they have no one else that people want to see? Is this your first Raw in a while? They're clearly suffering from a lack of talent. The women have their own prime time show on a major cable network which is apparently a big hit.

ScribbleD

Wait, is AJ a face now? Does that mean we lose her awesome "I'm better than the entire rest of the divas roster" promos?How is she as a face? Still good?

Paige screams like she's being murdered with an axe and cuts promos that make people wish they were being murdered with an axe.

Ithil

Wait, is AJ a face now? Does that mean we lose her awesome "I'm better than the entire rest of the divas roster" promos?How is she as a face? Still good?

Paige screams like she's being murdered with an axe and cuts promos that make people wish they were being murdered with an axe.

She's pretty much the same so far as a face, just with the arrogance toned down.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't know about you guys but I put down money on Triple H choosing one of the following to face John Cena:

Titus O'Neill, Big E, Kofi Kingston

It's time for a change!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Paige needed to put on the scorpion crosslock only to break it when like 10 refs and Hugh Morris comes running out. Then she breaks JR's arm.

TRUE HEEL HEAT ACHIEVED

Ithil

is Roman Reigns good on the mic or is he more like a new Diesel?

xa2vym7ypog7.png

Vio-Lence

Banned
Because they have no one else that people want to see? Is this your first Raw in a while? They're clearly suffering from a lack of talent. The women have their own prime time show on a major cable network which is apparently a big hit.

That's pretty damming. Airing this crap because they don't have anything better.

Top Bottom