• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Super X Cup tournament, at least the semifinals from what I've heard, is supposed to be/get good. ACH <3

Don't tell Bionic that or else he might breakdown

I already tried to tell him that Reggie's a businessman in America, and there's only one way they voted last November. He didn't listen. Whatever justifies his purchase, I guess.

Only 5 more matches until I retire from GWF

exclusive preview of gwf 6

large.gif

somedevil

GFW has a problem because he has the main title, the top babyface and already taped alot of shows. They can't edit him out without ruining the whole show.

GFW has a problem because he has the main title, the top babyface and already taped alot of shows. They can't edit him out without ruining the whole show.

Wouldn't be the first time. Remember when Hernandez was in the main event angle/feud for every show for almost 2 months, and they didn't even bother to ask if he was still under contract with LU, so they had to scrap it all

WWE.com poll: Did Roman Reigns go too far at WWE Great Balls of Fire?

31% Yes, Reigns should have kept his cool after his loss.
69% No, Strowman would have done the same thing to Reigns if he had the chance.

Asked yesterday for a good entrance point to get back into wrestling after not watching since 1999. And you guys recommended the WWE network so im now Watching the old Wrestlemanias and its just awesome :D

Watching Wrestlemania 3 now :D

I would look up Punks final year and go from there. I think between his final run and into Bryans rise it will be a good place.

I feel like I should make a Twitter asskissy, oppurtunistic fan account for the next announced WWE signee for the MYC even if I'm not familiar with them.
Look at this big boot!
WWFRAW011001-TestBoot.gif

Big Ass has nothing comparable.
And the leg slap sounds a million times better against pants.

I hate thigh slaps and their excessive use.
WWE.com poll: Did Roman Reigns go too far at WWE Great Balls of Fire?

31% Yes, Reigns should have kept his cool after his loss.
69% No, Strowman would have done the same thing to Reigns if he had the chance.
WWE.com is like the markiest or mark wrasslin' sites only maybe behind their social media.

Piper Niven

EDIT: Damn distractions.

Top Bottom