• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Is it coming too PS4?
Once it's out of early access

They've said the plan is early access for a few months, unless there's some real issues or something (I'm sure sales are also influencing what else they really add to it feature-wise)

The question is do we expect it right as it's out of early access, or does it come a few months later?

Sounds like the only reason it isn't out on PS4 now is because they don't allow early access titles, so they presumably have a working build

Asked yesterday for a good entrance point to get back into wrestling after not watching since 1999. And you guys recommended the WWE network so im now Watching the old Wrestlemanias and its just awesome :D

Watching Wrestlemania 3 now :D

Rimfya

Banned
They really dropped the ball (pun intended) on the Joe/Brock finish. It started so well.

He could've kicked out of at least one F5, but also shouldn't have spammed the Clutch.

Beefy

I pray Roman goes heel tonight.

giphy.gif

Zach

Sephzilla, will Slim Jim's GWF: The New Blood Powered by Fire Pro World start immediately after the new game's release tonight or what?

This man is a liar, don't believe his filth. He wouldn't know good wrestling if it clotheslined him in the face.

But I was voted Coolest WrassleGAF Poster 2014 and 2016! :O

Tall4Life

Sephzilla, will Slim Jim's GWF: The New Blood Powered by Fire Pro World start immediately after the new game's release tonight or what?

But I was voted Coolest WrassleGAF Poster 2014 and 2016! :O
I hadn't made my debut yet. I'm here to save the unenlightened masses
and turn them into Patriots fans

I played the International version a couple years ago.

If you liked FFXII, you will like this remaster more than the original.

If you did not like FFXII, you will not like this remaster any more than the original.

I've never played it myself, Cagey.

I have only ever beaten two Final Fantasy games: 15 (which i platinumed) and 7 back when it first released.

Zach

I finished part two of the Benoit Lapsed Fan. I jumped ahead a lot. Probably cut it down to two hours or less (from four or whatevz). Lots of fan thoughts, so meh.

Anyway, I don't know why the h there's a part three, but I'll give it a go tomorrow.

Cagey

Banned
I've never played it myself, Cagey.

I have only ever beaten two Final Fantasy games: 15 (which i platinumed) and 7 back when it first released.

I'd recommend playing it, then, but I'd first recommend you just get the Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster on the cheap now and finish FFX. FFXII may have dropped in price by the time you're done?

I mean, I personally think the game is awful, but it's a Final Fantasy, so Final Fantasy awful for me still qualifies as a pretty decent game with high production values and visuals.

Test's career was so weird.

He got super over with the Stephanie storyline.

But the end game for that was to push HHH to the main event and they basically had no plans for Test afterwards probably because they didn't think he would actually get over.

Look at this big boot!
WWFRAW011001-TestBoot.gif

Big Ass has nothing comparable.

they should build everything into brock v joe v braun v roman for summerslam in a 4 stages of hell (stage 1: hell, stage 2: hell stage 3: ambrose asylum match stage 4: hell) match and just go for a god damn hour and have these young men destroy each other.

They crash into the Punjabi Prison Match.

Seeing as how Trump has sold America out to Russia, what if that's how Cena makes his heel turn? He throws down the American flag and salutes the Russian flag. Rusev and Cena then form the New Power Trip and terrorize the SmackDown roster until Owens returns and drives them away.

I'd recommend playing it, then, but I'd first recommend you just get the Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster on the cheap now and finish FFX. FFXII may have dropped in price by the time you're done?

I mean, I personally think the game is awful, but it's a Final Fantasy, so Final Fantasy awful for me still qualifies as a pretty decent game with high production values and visuals.

Forgot I also beat 13. Can't believe i forgot that.

I'm a digital only (coughgamesharecough) guy so X and XII are same price as of right now.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I've officially come to the conclusion that ECW was the best wrestling fed of all time.

Fuck an Okada/Omega, put some blue World order in my veins.

Top Bottom