• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Guys. This is the fucking best.
You run perfectly.
giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The Owens DVD is ruining my kayfabe by having Sami admit he is Generico.

I think the angle is the illegitimate child. Not so much an affair. Though I guess those could go hand-in-hand. They don't necessarily have to though.

UberTag

I think the angle is the illegitimate child. Not so much an affair. Though I guess those could go hand-in-hand. They don't necessarily have to though.
I hope it's Dominick again. Summerslam is the 12-year anniversary of the first time his custody was up for grabs.

wwe.jpg

hbd data west

I figured out Mission 5. You just have to do a few topes etc to the outside then finish normally, I think.

You have to land several? And do they have to be topes? I hit a move from the turnbuckle to the outside and failed the mission. I also can't get my opponent to stay down long enough to land a tope.

hbd data west

You have to land several? And do they have to be topes? I hit a move from the turnbuckle to the outside and failed the mission. I also can't get my opponent to stay down long enough to land a tope.

I'm pretty sure you have to hit a couple. I hit a tope or two then the move from the turnbuckle to the outside. We both got back in, I hit my finisher and succeeded.

Adree

hbd data west

Get your opponent to the corner and just do your normal ass weak slam so he's right in the corner then just go up and do a weak flying attack. Repeat.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh that there are a lot of people legitimately of the belief that Dixie Carter is showing up on Raw next week.

Angry Grimace

She appeared in the Kurt special.

Anything can happen in the WWF
You're just saying that because Dixie was on WWE Network, Samoa Joe fought Brock Lesnar and Jinder Mahal is the WWE Champion.

UberTag

You're just saying that because Dixie was on WWE Network, Samoa Joe fought Brock Lesnar and Jinder Mahal is the WWE Champion.
To be fair, who the hell would have predicted any of these things as recently as 6 months ago?

dw7Gt0v.gif

should've been arrested on the spot, everyone just watching this criminal get away
Instead gets awarded with a #1 contender's match. Because (attempted) vehicular homicide is justified when the Big Dog spears himself into an ambulance and loses a match.

Hasney

Anyway, how do people rate FP so far

200.gif

First match between Nak and AJ had Nak shrugging once I missed the phenomenal forearm, fighting spirit battle with both men knocking each other out with superkicks and then AJ broke Naks neck with the Styles Clash.

Top Bottom