• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

We support evil corporation everyday brothers!

image.php

Talking Smack has to cost next to nothing to do.

It's a table with seats, they have drinks, and you point a camera at it. There's no way it costs anything

The average $0 budget horror film you find at a bargain bin in Walmart put more into its budget with one scene than every Talking Smack cost combined

shaowebb

LOL. Anyone else get a survey from WWE asking about Great Balls of Fire and the next PPV card and interest levels? Thing has an essay section for you to fill out your thoughts.

LIGHT EM UP!

I don't care about the loss of Talking Smack. I never tuned into anything live and would maybe catch a YT clip if something was really great. It just showed to me a great flaw in current WWE programming in general: why are all these great promos and conversations being saved for a show like Talking Smack? They should be existing on the major programming.

I also wonder if a lot of people are like me where they're tuning into YT over Network; why bother tuning in if they're going to put up all the best bits on YT anyway.

Zach

Well let's see.

WWE
Google
Facebook
Comcast
Microsoft
Amazon
Gasoline company/any/all?
Electric company?
Gas company?
Verizon

Plus I just had a snickers mini bar. Mars Incoprorated supports obesity!
I don't use any of those things.

>_>

<_<

Pro Wrestling Elite (Scotland promotion who had booked Del Rio for shows scheduled for next week) kicked him off the shows and replaced him with Pete Dunne

Extremely good to see at least one indy promotion decide they don't want/need that kind of attention around, or person working with, them

Pro Wrestling Elite (Scotland promotion who had booked Del Rio for shows scheduled for next week) kicked him off the shows and replaced him with Pete Dunne

Extremely good to see at least one indy promotion decide they don't want/need that kind of attention around, or person working with, them

That is one hell of a trade. Pete Dunne is a great wrestler.

Talking Smack cancellation is the best thing to happen. CM Punk's pipe bomb promo was one for the books because it came out of left field in a PG era know one thought could happen. Now these worked shoots just come out the flood gates diminishing their effect particularly when every performer gets to have a go at it. Spreading it out is for the best.

This absurd logic.

You don't cancel something good so you can get a promo once every era

So i hear the news is that Owens title loss was actually cause they realized they had 3 foreigner heels and they wanted him to drop the face of america gimmick. Then they did it at MSG for AJ's dvd. (Funny how they screw a guy with a dvd just out to valorize a future dvd)

Now what will they do with Owens, as they probably feel they need to give him some sort of crappy gimmick.

At least he's still the main event jobber heel for now, taking every pins every weeks. That's already something..

Do you post anything else but doom and gloom premonitions about Kevin Owens?

Zach

I can't hire contracted workers. Don't want to get sued by GWF.

This is a tricky situation. Might have to hire a bunch on unknowns.

Oh, man. If we actually end up with two different nerd leagues, the talent should definitely be unique to each brand.

Sephzilla is feeling the heat in his camper!

Top Bottom