• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Egg0

Banned
It's one thing for the WWE to not realize how hard Renee is working for them, but another to actively piss her off.

klonere

Banned
Absolutely needs to be the header for the G1 thread (is someone making a G1 thread?)

uSuL2UQ.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1404222

Right here bud

EDIT: Renee needs to get out and work somewhere else. She's way to good for the Fed

Brinbe

Lmao they really cancelled one of the few good things they currently did? Wtf?

Just shows how backwards and out of touch that entire company is. Just a matter of time till a real competitor fucks them up.

Menome

As I'm all caught up now:

Great Balls of Fire: Genuinely good PPV. As expected, Seth and Ambrose matches were the dull parts, but they were done with early on.

RAW: That pop for Joe. I was worried WWE had stalled him as Triple HHH's henchman, but this feud has put him where he deserves to be.

SD: Breezango continue to be solid gold.

Fox318

Lmao they really cancelled one of the few good things they currently did? Wtf?

Just shows how backwards and out of touch that entire company is. Just a matter of time till a real competitor fucks them up.

But JBL has a show!!!

Who wouldn't want to watch him mock the disabled or tell stories about how he was better than Stan Hansen?

El-Suave

Who cares how many people watched Talking Smack? It was beloved by an otherwise pretty critical part of their audience, was probably cheap to produce and it helped their talent. This is really upsetting.

WALTER vs Fred Yehi for the PROGRESS Atlas title at EVOLVE 90 on August 11th

WALTER also doing 91, really hope this and BOLA is the breakout for him.

In other news, Shine's Women's tournament kicks off tonight:
cNsvWj_mUzT3kkB7SM8DtQ-yMDSsyIRK1wA8uejXDtY6pXwHG5Zc3Myl0LvY1PMl0yFMMfvMwCrrooSZpaWXQFPhe1aAuRKcqP3kR52RyKbPsiUIMVcgarVccQ_MlLHEV4AD-YyJNbR6DF0=s0-d-e1-ft

I don't know how Nicole Matthews only made the MYC reserve list

Four new entrants for the WGW Big Gold Championship:

MrLARIATO
Data West
Sinatar
Jamie OD

Confirmed entrants:

Tom Nook
Sweeney Tom

if there are any issues with using your names, let me know, all in good fun :)

Anth0ny

Mayweather is basically jinder mahal at this point

Same shitty promo every time but he gets heat because it's, like, cringeworthy bad at this point

Also that press conference in the ring... the visual of pro wrestling being hot again. Right there.

I was super into power rangers when I was in 4th-5th grade. So much so that when I see old friends that I went to school with me they still call me power ranger.

Top Bottom