• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

She cuts average promos to you.

Tons of people have praised her for her great mic work.

It's fucking gross to insinuate she's just there cause she's hot.

And there's two divisions. She was part of the pinnacle of Smackdown's Women's division when it was getting praised everywhere.

So happy we have Excel in WrassleGAF

Raw64life

But the sell was good. He made the shot look huge.

It makes him a look like an idiot when he sells huge for a foot the elbow. But he's kind of booked like an idiot anyway so I guess you could say it fits his character.

Someone with good ring awareness would sell the arm, take a few steps around and feed Cass again for a proper boot. But Enzo wouldn't think of doing something like that in a million years because he has no clue out there. And Cass probably wouldn't have the awareness to be able to do something like that on the fly either. Which is they why they just stick to what creative wrote down on a piece of paper no matter how bad it ends up looking.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They really need to get Charlotte back to heel affix the strap to her and put her in a new Becky program.

Is it at all physically possible to get tickets to PWG or is it an impossible dream

I'll try to grab BOLA tickets but I'm sure it's a joke

It sells out quick, so it's possible but if you're not on the page and/or prepared at least 10 minutes before, it probably won't work out well

Top Bottom