• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

A 7 ft tall man whining to a commentator on why he blabbed his mouth instead of attacking him.

And you see why nobody takes Cass seriously.

Maybe Enzo's big mouth spilled the beans to Graves that Cass is Angle's son/secretlover and now he's pissed at Enzo, CROSS STORY BOOKING!

NastyBook

Big Show wanna squash this dude and get on his flight home so he can get ready for the D2 Beta.
KuGsj.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean Cass is bad at wrestling and gaining weight rapidly so I have my doubts his push is going anywhere.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bring back cocky suit wearing Roman.

Why the shit is he fighting Samson AGAIN

No seriously knock this shit off...

I'm sick of people reducing Bliss to her looks. As if she didn't earn her spot

She puts out average promos (then again I don't like Charlotte promos either) and bad matches yet both women's divisions have pretty much revolved around her since since her debut and both have suffered because of it.

I don't think it's a long shot to say the higher ups pushed her due to her looks given their history.

She puts out average promos (then again I don't like Charlotte promos either) and bad matches yet both women's divisions have pretty much revolved around her since since her debut and both have suffered because of it.

I don't think it's a long shot to say the higher ups pushed her due to her looks given their history.

She cuts average promos to you.

Tons of people have praised her for her great mic work.

It's fucking gross to insinuate she's just there cause she's hot.

And there's two divisions. She was part of the pinnacle of Smackdown's Women's division when it was getting praised everywhere.

I can't last any longer, so I'm just going to drop some guess work for the rest of the show
- Bray Wyatt finally reignites the Finn feud during the drifter match
- Braun interrupts the main event (interference for everyone!)
- Revival vs Hardys leads to another Hardys getting beaten down ending as we twiddle our thumbs waiting for the breaking point so to speak
- The Kurt Angle storyline is a hilarious mess that I can't hope to predict.

Top Bottom