• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Well done.
205KbKW.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That wasn't carny enough for me. I wanted something truly batshit.

But oh god this interview later should be great

I'm sorry, what?
I'm also wondering what the hell this means

Btw so you know you're going to have this reveal why don't you use those months to build up Jordan a bit instead of buying him lol.

We've been given zero reason to give a fuck about the not Charismatic Alpha

ghostjoke

Banned
Invasion angle (no pun intended) where all of Angle's bastards from over the years come to take over. Their theme can be "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone".

Hex

Banned
Btw so you know you're going to have this reveal why don't you use those months to build up Jordan a bit instead of buying him lol.

We've been given zero reason to give a fuck about the not Charismatic Alpha

One of two things.....
A: It was supposed to be Shelton but he still has not signed even though he was expected to.

B; To make him less obvious

shanafan

I said to myself "I actually like this angle, it could be interesting. But don't go on GAF to ruin the moment."

Well, I failed :(

UberTag

One of two things.....
A: It was supposed to be Shelton but he still has not signed even though he was expected to.

How could they have even explained Shelton given that Kurt mentored him as part of Team Angle for years?

One of two things.....

Shelton is way too old.

Less obvious just meant no one gave a fuck.

I wonder if it was going to be Gable but then changed their minds to swerve the obvious

Dixie Carter honestly would have been more entertaining

UberTag

SD only has three tag teams left.
And one of those teams is the Colons. The New Day and the Usos are going to be feuding forever.

(Yeah, you forgot about Breezango. It's okay.)

The Hype Bros are officially broken up now?

I suppose Harper and Rowan could always start tagging again.

This will eventually lead to Jordan turning on a tearful Angle saying he's not really his son, and only used him to further his career. I'm guessing sometime next year

Top Bottom