• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

And one of those teams is the Colons. The New Day and the Usos are going to be feuding forever.

(Yeah, you forgot about Breezango. It's okay.)

Colons got fired fam. I think the Hype bros split.

I'm counting New Day, Usos, and Breezango.

Edit: I forgot about the Ascension lol.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
HOLY SHIT! I forgot all about that
Yep. If I recall he called Sharmell a "gutterslut" and said he loved gutter sluts and then did an exceptionally uncomfortable angle where he tried to sexually assault Sharmell. In the ring.

UberTag

The Bollywood Boyz are also available to work tag matches should they have a need. It's not like their current Jinder lackey push will go on forever.

Well now that American Alpha are broken up, that still leaves who trashed Breezango's office. I'm betting Vince wants to break up Breezango as well so it'll be one of them that is the traitor.

Hex

Banned
After last night these matches seem so paint by numbers.
As odd as it sounds the most natural feeling match was Balor v Drifter

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Should be a good match with yet another dirty finish when BRAUUUUUUN shows up

Toki767

I don't hate the reveal.

I just don't know that Jordan has what it takes to pull off both living up to being Angle's son and the eventual heel turn.

Laws00

#WhoWoreItBetter

#WhoDidItBetter

20106298_1590538264289803_3845564510433763223_n.jpg

20140177_1590538297623133_3984826109834289704_n.jpg

20228481_1590538327623130_8988669616135879469_n.jpg

UberTag

Welcome to Raw is Video Package filler.
Video packages would be fine if they were in-studio interview segments to allow wrestlers to cut promos to help them get and their feuds to get over. Instead they'd rather shuttle that stuff off to the Network and YouTube and have Cole read their Twitter accounts verbatim as a substitute.

Well now that American Alpha are broken up, that still leaves who trashed Breezango's office. I'm betting Vince wants to break up Breezango as well so it'll be one of them that is the traitor.

There's 4 teams on SD now

Breezango, Usos, New Day, Ascension

AA's broken up now, Colons are inactive (one just had surgery), Bollywood Boys don't wrestle tag (yet), and Ascension have already been ruled out of the storyline. So yeah, honestly wouldn't be shocked if it were Breezango breaking up next lol

Yep. If I recall he called Sharmell a "gutterslut" and said he loved gutter sluts and then did an exceptionally uncomfortable angle where he tried to sexually assault Sharmell. In the ring.

Um.

What Culture said:
It all started after Angle called Sharmell a "gutter slut." He later clarified this statement, saying it wasn't an insult. Angle revealed he had a vice and deep affection for "gutter sluts"... "like Booker T's wife." Angle then said that he wanted to have sex with Booker T's wife. Not just any old sex, though. He wanted to have "perverted sex" with her. Yes, he actually said that. "Booker, I want to have sex with your wife, I'm not just talking any kind of sex, I want the kind of beastiality sex, perveted sex." These words eventually manifested into physical abuse. Kurt stormed into Sharmell's dressing room and locked the door behind. We don't know what happened next, but Angle later said that Sharmell's screams had been her wanting more. "Booker, your wife, she molested me," Angle joked, "I don't even know how to say this, but, Sharmell she fondled my privates." This wasn't even the worst of it. Angle later sent Sharmell handcuffs and lingerie. Then, he shockingly turned up in Sharmell's dressing room, pushed her on to a couch, and mounted her. To ensure there were no screams, he covered her mouth with his hands. This was as disturbingly close to a rape or molestation that we've ever seen in WWE.

Angry Grimace

I figured Joe would attack him since they had Reigns come out first.

Top Bottom