• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I kind of figured Joe would get over with Vince because he's one of the few guys that can actually come off as dangerous and cuts through the silliness that pervades the rest of the show.

THESE TWO BIG MACK TRUCKS

This might be the worst I have ever heard Cole in one night. Dude has been full blast, tripping over words, talking over other people

KissVibes

Banned
Jason Jordan huh?

I'm fine with this as long as Shelton comes back and they have a Gold-Blooded vs Gold Standard feud.

Still, I think Gable has the opportunity to be the bigger star. He has the Ready, Willing, and Gable catch phrase and that is John Cena-level simple. You can put that on all sorts of merch.

I had to end up missing the Angle reveal, but I'm still in shock that it was just fucking Jason Jordan. I like him, and he makes for a great Angle protege, but all that buildup for such small payoff is just like Vince.

Have you lost any weight?

Around 20 pounds between start of my decision and last week

Fave five vegetables?

No particular order: carrots, celery, okra (honorable mention of 420, thanks Groovy), kale, and sweet potato

I know so many people who go vegetarian but don't lose weight because they still eat French fries and crap like that.

I honestly still eat some of that stuff ^_^ Best thing I can say is the real problem is drinking soda with it. Results show quicker when you finally cut back, or get rid entirely of, soda in your diet

Still, I think Gable has the opportunity to be the bigger star. He has the Ready, Willing, and Gable catch phrase and that is John Cena-level simple. You can put that on all sorts of merch.

JBL told him it was stupid on talking smack or the RAW one and he stopped using it.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm a good man!

I'm surrounded by hippies! Get in here Seph!

latest

There's absolutely vegan ice cream, Ben and Jerry's announced at least a handful of flavors this year (Cherry Garcia's my fav, others include Coffee Caramel Fudge and Coconut 7 Layer Bar)
Oh hell yeah. I'm totally going vegan, right after I finish this pack of bacon tomorrow morning. Then I'm doing it!

Top Bottom