• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

1:50 onwards might be my favorite piece of musical composition in existence
klbVsQM.gif

kiguel182

I watched Raw until the Angle segment after now watching for a while. The idea is so dumb that I’m okay with continuing not watching. Also stopped watching after that.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
But surely there's something for The Fans to be Optimistic abou

(SD spoiler)
Mike Bennett in-ring debut vs Sami Zayn

.......ahahahahaahahahaahahHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Sami is doing the job tonight, probably due to a distraction.

Toki767

Listening to the Dave and Bryan basically saying what we've all been saying about Jordan is funny.

I can't believe everyone sees Gable as the more promising of the two besides Vince.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I was checking out Sami's donation drive (getting close, they're at $34K) and someone donated $25 under the name "FUCK THE REVIVAL"
KuGsj.gif

Worked into a shoot.

Hex

Banned
hqdefaultnms0c.jpg

vince we aren't drawing on smackdown shows

i think we're overpaying that aj styles and shinaka takafuji or whatever his name is. midgets and chinese people don't draw

"Get that Cass fellow over there and let him run through some of the midgets.. we have that Captain Corbin guy over there right? Give him a push too."

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Gable should point out that he's the one that went to the olympics, he's the one that got the crowd chanting his name to Angle's theme and Jordan was nothing before he teamed with him. Gable will demand a DNA test.

Angry Grimace

Well Meaning But Obnoxious Dork Sami is a way better character than Random Geek Who Sometimes Goes Over Sami.

the current US Title plan for Summerslam

Changed from Styles defending vs Nakamura to Styles/Cena again

Needs his other win back

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
the current US Title plan for Summerslam

Changed from Styles defending vs Nakamura to Styles/Cena again
WWE obviously feel it's too early for a Nakamura title run but they also dont want him to take a loss like that yet. AJ vs Nakamura is likely a Mania plan now. Also, AJ is beating Cena if that is what we get.

Top Bottom