• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
How much longer is Nak under contract? Can he go back to NJPW soonish?

With AJ?

WWE obviously feel it's too early for a Nakamura title run but they also dont want him to take a loss like that yet. AJ vs Nakamura is likely a Mania plan now. Also, AJ is beating Cena if that is what we get.

This is hilarious.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How much longer is Nak under contract? Can he go back to NJPW soonish?

With AJ?

It's like a 6 year contract - it runs through 2019 according to Meltzer. Nakamura isn't leaving. In fact, last I heard he was actively recruiting people from Japan. That's why Kairi Hojo is in WWE now; because he called her up and told her it was awesome and she should come.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I at least agree with him that AJ/Nak is probably the Mania plan now

I just no longer think it's smart to bet on it being for a belt

Not a chance. They gotta make sure Randy Orton has something to occupy his time.

Nakamura is gonna remain over even if he keeps putting on 2.5 star matches with barely any effort which is probably a main reason he made the jump to WWE, he isn't leaving anytime soon.

Angry Grimace

Nakamura is gonna remain over even if he keeps putting on 2.5 star matches with barely any effort which is probably a main reason he made the jump to WWE, he isn't leaving anytime soon.

Nakamura is a big fish in a big pond that isn't expected or required to do all that much. It makes no sense for him to leave. Dude phones it all in and gets huge reactions doing it.

Sinatar

It's like a 6 year contract. Nakamura isn't leaving. In fact, last I heard he was actively recruiting people from Japan. That's why Kairi Hojo is in WWE now; because he called her up and told her it was awesome and she should come.

Damn he's pimping WWE to others...

giphy.gif

He'll end up less over in time. It happened on NXT too. People want to see him destroy cunts. Not sell to Ziggler for 90% of a match theb have a Cena comeback.

His finish looks way shittier in WWE too.

It's like a 6 year contract - it runs through 2019 according to Meltzer. Nakamura isn't leaving. In fact, last I heard he was actively recruiting people from Japan. That's why Kairi Hojo is in WWE now; because he called her up and told her it was awesome and she should come.

Nakamura: These marks are paying us to do the bare minimum!

Sinatar

I wonder if they have enough tarps in their warehouse to cover all the empty seats there will be at this PPV.

Sinatar

The same boring promo in the same perma-bronchitis voice.

I was willing to give Jinder the benefit of the doubt at first, but he's the drizzling shits.

Top Bottom