• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

yuraya

Lesnar gonna do like 50 suplexes @ Summerslam.

Also Roman is improving on the mic. Kind of impressive since he couldn't even string together a sentence not too long ago.

Was hoping a gif of the security guard getting tossed like a sack of shit over the rope was available.. too much to ask? Pretty please cherry on top with sprinkles n shit (not actual shit just sayin)

I think Finn should come out as the Demon Kane. I mean, we all know he's going to win. Might as well pimp out that persona for the upcoming feud versus Bray and it'll show how tough an opponent is Elias.

Still, pretty sure Bray will cut another promo stating he can see the inner demon in Finn post match.

Anth0ny

You'll complain either way.

I'm not even watching and I'll complain either way

you know why?

because wwe is fucking GARBAGE

bucks2bvs2bhardy2band6uuyf.gif

Would've been fun if they approached The Demon King like he was subdued when Finn was injured, so Finn came back in a weakened state. But only after being beaten down and etc he'd reach the point of it coming back. Anime

Instead, The Drifter

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
So Cole has been full heel commentator tonight and Graves has been face. Guess they got prep him for his upcoming make out session with Bayley.

Corey trying to paint Bray's interference as a heel move then Booker asking "why" is like example number one of why this commentary is so shitty.

I enjoyed the match. The demon returns then at Summerslam.

Started last week.

The match was good, but the ending is standard WWE crap. They have like three ideas for match finishes and they reuse them forever and ever.

In good news, AJPW have sold all the very expensive front row special tickets for their Sumo Hall show, pretty much immediately. This will probably cover nearly all their expenses for the event. Everything else will be gravy.

Looks like the Kento > Shuji title switch might be booking decision of the year. Based Uncle Jun.

I wonder if they got corporate sponsorship like last year. I also wonder how much the Kojima vs. SUWAMA announcement helped.

Top Bottom