• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Did someone say roundhouse

9sKEeLY.gif

oooooooooooooooooh

Love me some kicks

Fale ain't going nowhere. As talked about a few days ago, these dojo guys have jobs for life. Plus Fale helps them recruit NZ. He'll be a guy there until he retires.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm still laughing about the fact that Balor did a full on Nazi salute instead of the delete symbol, complete with going up and to the right and holding his hand flat palmed.

I'm also laughing about the fact that I just remembered Balor is fighting the Drifter again tonight.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman and Cena laying the groundwork for their WM main event on twitter right now.

I'm interested in that match, far more than Lesnar/Roman.

What would be hilarious is if Cena turned heel for the match just so Roman wouldn't have to. I mean, obviously neither of them are changing alignment but it would be funny if Vince was willing to quadruple down on "Roman as babyface."

I'm still laughing about the fact that Balor did a full on Nazi salute instead of the delete symbol, complete with going up and to the right and holding his hand flat palmed.

I'm also laughing about the fact that I just remembered Balor is fighting the Drifter again tonight.

You're gonna laugh even more when he does the job thanks to Wyatt interference.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
The great thing about Cena and Roman in a program together is that it means that neither of them are burying some promising talent for a little while.

Pikma

Banned
The great thing about Cena and Roman in a program together is that it means that neither of them are burying some promising talent for a little while.
You can bet your ass they'll pair them up for a couple of tag team matches during the feud, maybe even a 4 on 2 handicap tag team match

Top Bottom