• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oh I get it, Emma spoke up about wanting tv time so now they're getting ready to squash her. It's just like that one time with JTG and Tensai.

NastyBook

Safe trip back to Spider Island, Emma.
TadkV.gif

klonere

Banned
lmao at anyone still thinking this is ever happening

It's officially been over 1.6 calendar years (19 full months) since people started saying "it's happening", at some point FinnGAF is just gonna have to hold the L on this

I'm all in for the Bullet Point Club though

Bronx-Man

Banned
I get that every feud is in its own universe separate from each other, but the cruiserweights literally feel like they're in their own reality.

klonere

Banned
I wonder if they got corporate sponsorship like last year. I also wonder how much the Kojima vs. SUWAMA announcement helped.

Uncle Jun will provide.

I do wonder how much cross-over business they will get from NJPW fans for that, it's more of an AJPW story. I also wonder where the partnership will be in a year. Will main event talent start mingling? #NewGoldenEra?

That was a work, I thought maybe not though.

Wasn't with Emma. Me a week ago:

@EmmaWWE
Here in #WWENashville watching Alexa Vs Bayley... Then Sasha and Nia.. Love watching others get more opportunities that I never get! Cool..🙄

#Pray4Batsie

Also MIA

@dajosc111
Summer Rae just said on IG Live "I didn't get flown to tv today" so
Also says she really, really misses wrestling and says it's not up to her when she comes back.

Hex

Banned
It is adorable that they are pretending that Ambrose and Rollins have not had interactions before including putting a couple of people through tables

Top Bottom