• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

2 more matches announced for WrestleCircus Aug 5

Kevin Condron vs Brandi Rhodes
Cody vs Scorpio Sky

if Kevin wins vs Brandi earlier in the night, Cody/Scorpio is for Cody's ROH title

Bronx-Man

Banned
MGK for the SummerSlam theme? I noticed how WWE always picks the blandest music choices for their PPV themes. Say what you will about Young Thug or Travis Scott or whatever but at least those guys are relevant and make themselves known in the cultural zeitgeist. Who the hell listens to MGK, even among rap fans?

KissVibes

Banned
MGK for the SummerSlam theme? I noticed how WWE always picks the blandest music choices for their PPV themes. Say what you will about Young Thug or Travis Scott or whatever but at least those guys are relevant and make themselves known in the cultural zeitgeist. Who the hell listens to MGK, even among rap fans?

Wale is more relevant than MGK. Wale. He's even been on WWE TV a ton and had a fucking IC Champ shoe put out by Asics. Yet they haven't had him do the theme for a PPV at all.

Why not get him and fellow known wrestling fan Rick Ross to drop a track for Summerslam.

RBH

image.php

Anth0ny

take the most out of touch 70 year old white mother fucker on the planet and ask him what's HIP WITH THE KIDS

you get great balls of fire, flo rida and mgk

Definitely a better match compared to their Battleground one. I guess AJ vs Nakamura seems solid enough especially now that Y2J returned.

I guess Jinder is going to call out Cena to be his Summerslam opponent.

Cena vs Jinder at Summerslam, then Corbin cashes in and beats Cena at some point after that so he can get the juice that comes with beating Cena (heel tactics or not).

Thinking it's gonna be AJ vs Nakz at Summerslam, while Jericho and KO pick up their feud where it left off.

Super America Cena is the absolute worst

Is Cena's historic 17th win really going to be between he and Jinder?

I hope its Sami Zayn. He was set to win that battle royale and we all know he's awesome

Thank god they had Nakamura go over, he can't afford to be losing this early and Corbin can take the lose as Mr MITB.

It helps that Corbin is the sort of chaotic heel that doesn't ultimately care that much whether he wins or loses as long as he beats someone up, so he can take losses since he's constantly DQing himself anyway.

Super America Cena is the absolute worst

Is Cena's historic 17th win really going to be between he and Jinder?

If Jinder doesn't lose at Summerslam, I can see him holding till Mania. They meant it when they said they planned for him to have a lengthy reign, and Cena's the only one I can see them stopping it early for

Top Bottom