• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hex

Banned
See, Nakamura finished Corbin and they could have done the right thing but of course not.
Let the WWE's own WWE white washer do his thing

Nakamura isn't taking a clean loss yet. Not even to Cena.

Maybe we get a three way or maybe someone screws someone out of the match, but I don't think there's a clean finish next week.

OMG Please don't bury Nakamura. Next week is lit anyways.

Also WTFLOL at Jinder name dropping Cena in that Punjabi promo. I thought Cena will refer it but it was missed by everyone it seems lol.

Hex

Banned
To be honest Cena vs Nak should be a PPV match.
Not because I give a shit for Cena but it is two of the biggest names ever

Also WTFLOL at Jinder name dropping Cena in that Punjabi promo. I thought Cena will refer it but it was missed by everyone it seems lol.

I heard that, and was like did he mean Randy Orton and just got 2 muscled up white guys confused.

Egg0

Banned
Nakamura isn't taking a clean loss yet. Not even to Cena.

Maybe we get a three way or maybe someone screws someone out of the match, but I don't think there's a clean finish next week.

Noooooooo it's going to be Corbin isn't it. I'd rather he take a clean loss to Cena and get it out of the way.

Hex

Banned

Nah that is when i posted "oh Cena" .
He is like the boring white Candyman.
You say his name and out of nowhere his music comes from nowhere

Anth0ny

Bored Nakamura vs Cena on free tv? Winner faces the champ coom soomaslam?

dont worry kids, I'm sure it'll be a 4.5* classic and nakamura will go over clean. summer slam headlined by jinder mahal vs shinsuke nakamura

RBH

After a crappy PPV, tonight's TV show almost seems like an apology for Battleground

That along with Cena/Nakamura being announced for free TV...............all this reminds me of WCW......

Wcw.jpg

Top Bottom