• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hex

Banned
BEST OF THE SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS FINALS

Empyrean Heaven vs FlammableD!

I heard that there were many many totally anonymous requests for wellness testing on FlammableD after a couple of tonight's matches.
I can confirm nor deny but I will say they came from solid Snitch sources

I heard that there were many many totally anonymous requests for wellness testing on FlammableD after a couple of tonight's matches.
I can confirm nor deny but I will say they came from solid Snitch sources
What did you give DM to make him lie?
Popeyes?
A T-Mac autograph?

ReiGun

Really should have been a triple threat for Sunday. That match showed the crowd is willing to get behind Heath at the IC level.

The original Global Force Wrestling TV tapings from Las Vegas will finally be seen by wrestling fans via a four part "GFW: Amped" anthology PPV series, which will air as part of the One Night Only PPV series. With Anthem Media having purchased Global Force Wrestling, they also acquired the footage of the series and will be utilizing the asset by presenting the content as PPV specials.

The "Amped" series was taped in July and August 2015 featuring "Magnus" Nick Aldis, Chael Sonnen, Sonjay Dutt, Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Shelton Benjamin, The Bollywood Boys (aka The Singh Brothers in WWE), TJ Perkins, Andrew Everett, Joey Ryan, Harry Smith, Lance Hoyt, Eric Young, Bobby Roode and others.

The first part will debut on all PPV providers as well as the Fite App on 8/11.

Jeff Jarrett literally found a way to get both a company and fans to pay for 2-year-old footage nobody wanted

Greatest of all time

Chael Sonnen wrestled in GFW?

No, color commentator

Also he cut a shoot on MMA fighter Phil Baroni the first time he got on the mic

If you people could please sit and shut your mouths so I can do what I've been paid tens of thousands of dollars to come here and do. Is that Phil Baroni? Or should I say Phil the Jabroni? The fact that you're here is evidence you know somebody in the back that comped you some tickets. I thought I already told you people to shut up. You know, Jabroni, my plate's a little full tonight but that could change by August, and I assure you if it does, it'll be one more in the win column, one more for the highlight reel, and one more for the bad guy.

Yea that Joe/Brock segment was good. This whole buildup for this match has been great.

Agreed. Joe has put in some great work here, and feels much closer to what I was hoping he'd be when he joined the main roster.

I know he's not going to win on Sunday, but I hope they make it a fucking crazy excellent fight. If he has to lose, I want it to be a goddamn war so that he comes out looking like a top level threat.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Mustafa is the coolest. Will they ever let a muslim be champ or what

Top Bottom