• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Hex

Banned
Or maybe the rainmaker will get a WWE deal to really make it rain.

Yeah, he has been treated so well I bet he has given rave reviews.
C'mon Hansey, you can do better and you are smarter than that.
Okada had his taste of America.

Hex

Banned
GWF5 was one of the best shows from top to bottom in my opinion. Props to Beefy and Hasney for paying homage to the ladder stare spot at the first GWF house show.

FlammableD vs Beefy is going to be LIT

*Lit by the most carnage and chaos and runs ins that GWF has ever seen perhaps....*

I need worthy people damn it.

Oh Hex

giphy.gif

These two <3

i like JR but i may have to switch it to japanese commentary...

dragon lee and the cat puppet guy have had some good matches before...they are laying into each other..

bUDsFfh.gif

Hiromu's the best.

rZkH8ch.gif

His character work is really smart, to the degree it doesn't even really matter that he lost Mr. Belt. He's still managing to make himself a focal point beyond being just another guy in tags.

Hex

Banned
Yeah.

Btw Naito's interactions with Takahasi are incredible, the first bump with Darryl above, the hat flip at the press conference, those two are just the best

Reading Naito's blog, he talks about for his birthday Takahashi got him a melon soda that he used to drink in mexico and he couldn't get, and he opened it up and it was missing bottles.
But then he understood that the number that was there made up his age.

Lol that was the lamest intro package in Smackdown history

Reading Naito's blog, he talks about for his birthday Takahashi got him a melon soda that he used to drink in mexico and he couldn't get, and he opened it up and it was missing bottles.
But then he understood that the number that was there made up his age.

Omg <3

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's hilarious they think this Cena reaction is similar to what Roman is getting

It's hilarious they think this Cena reaction is similar to what Roman is getting
Especially when I dont think anyone actually hates cena anymore they just do it to do it at this point especially since those same people will cheer him at the drop of a dime when he shows how good he can be.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rusev having bad memories of the man in the ring burying him

Top Bottom