• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Egg0

Banned
So I just got a text from my pops saying we're having a family reunion in L.A. next summer.

New Japan said they're coming back to the U.S next summer, presumbly in Long Beach once again....

🤔🤔🤔

By next summer The Bucks, Okada, and Omega will be in the WWE.

Have fun watching Cody vs. Toru Yano for the IWGP heavyweight championship.

Bronx-Man

Banned
By next summer The Bucks, Okada, and Omega will be in the WWE.

Have fun watching Cody vs. Toru Yano for the IWGP heavyweight championship.
7037%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20gif%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.gif

Heroman

Banned
So I just got a text from my pops saying we're having a family reunion in L.A. next summer.

New Japan said they're coming back to the U.S next summer, presumbly in Long Beach once again....

🤔🤔🤔
Come, I had a awesome time and next year should be better.

Anth0ny

🤔🤔🤔

Bruh I'm going to Japan in January to buy famicom tapes and watch the Tokyo dome show 🙂

Wound up having an anxiety attack while I was in bed last night. First one since December when all this stuff started. Worried I messed myself up somewhere along the way but I'm staying focused on my upper back and neck.

Still having the same issues I had 7 months ago but some have lessened and some have gone away. But still feel a ways away from recovery. My physical therapist thinks its my neck and upper back causing it. My blood pressure has been regularly down so thats not a concern anymore.

Sorry Dato. My wife informed me this morning I was having a night terror of some sorts last night. I was just yelling/screaming in my sleep for a few seconds.

You who is a awesome wreslter, Zach Sabre Jr.
You know yo have pint ther

ZSJ has become a favorite from seeing him several times. Had a really bad first impression from his first CWC match which was him walking around the ring doing bendy stuff, but everything else I've seen of him is so great

New contender for the Carny Cup 2017: GCW booked a sexual assault angle with Teddy Hart, after Teddy spent most of last year unable to return to Canada because he was wanted on rape charges. Classy!

New contender for the Carny Cup 2017: GCW booked a sexual assault angle with Teddy Hart, after Teddy spent most of last year unable to return to Canada because he was wanted on rape charges. Classy!

i mean i feel good for not paying for tournament of survival after this and turning nazi shlak into an angle

They'll get a mention when I finally get the watching guide updated, but Pro Wrestling EVE are currently offering a free 7 day trial on their On Demand, if you want to delve into indy women's wrestling. Appearances from your newly signed NXT faves, Mae Young Classic women, Meiko Satomura, Manami Toyota, etc. etc. Also has some men's wrestling on, including Kota Ibushi doing Kota Ibushi things.

https://eveondemand.pivotshare.com/

Anth0ny

I'm in a small Italian town in the mountains. Just steps away from where Bruno hid during world war 2 before making his way to America and becoming heavyweight champion.

I have barely enough internets to post on GAF and no access to fake sports on tv 🤼*♂️

Menome

I'll be watching Smackdown tomorrow morning on the DVR, does that make me more or less of a mark? I won't stay up past 1am to watch it, but I am deliberately recording it to watch in full.

Schroedinger's Mark.

Sephzilla

GWF5 was one of the best shows from top to bottom in my opinion. Props to Beefy and Hasney for paying homage to the ladder stare spot at the first GWF house show.

FlammableD vs Beefy is going to be LIT

Tall4Life

GWF5 was one of the best shows from top to bottom in my opinion. Props to Beefy and Hasney for paying homage to the ladder stare spot at the first GWF house show.

Most matches were actually pretty close and long, which is a rarity.

Beefy

Soon as I get to 10-0 am retiring

( you get my PM? I paid you the cash ok?)

Hey nerd, when am I going to get my one on one title shot since you turned my match into an overbooked 4 way?

You don't deserve it anymore. You need to work your way back up

Watched Lion's Gate 7 and these shows are so much fun.

Narita is still very slender but looks tall enough to eventually become a heavy. Very solid opener for this first match.

You can skip the next couple of matches but things pick when Dick Togo stretches out Kawato. New Japan has like five guys Togo can have this exact same match with and they'll all be great.

Koji Iwamoto and Yoshi had a damn fine match. I don't have time to keep up with All Japan so getting to see a young guy like Koji was cool.

The final was GO Asakawa subbing in for an injured Ayato Yoshida against Nagata. The match would have been better with Yoshida but GO showed a lot of heart and after the match Yuji apparently announced that Lion's Cup was coming back. Seems like a natural spotlight for Kitamura given how he's been booked.

Top Bottom