• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

AqimtqOl.jpg

I'm not going to lie, but this made me laugh.

Egg0

Banned
Next thing you know, he'll be in a UUDD video.

I wonder if they'd let someone like Kenny or The Bucks backstage.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why was the crowd so hot for Balor near the end on Raw? Seemed random.

Finally got around to watching the new GWF.

I made it to the finals, sweet. Congrats FlammableD.

Hey, I think as runner-up, I deserve a B+ title shot at least, right?

i really liked that 4th of july segment last year with the whole locker room eating dinner and then it turns to chaos so i hope there's something like that tonight too

Watched the inaugural IWGP united States title match while doing cardio at the gym, shit threw me off balance at some spots with the intensity of it. Those knees sound so damn good. If only NJPW and WWE can collaborate on shit like they used to with WCW. I'd love for both united States title holders to have a feud on who is the better Canadian man.

Today is my birthday, so wish me some love, Neogaf!

I been on vacation and just coming back..

Two things:

Hyped for Joe vs Lesnar, even though Lesar is going to win probably...

And i didnt watch njpw gi night one or two yet, but i am fixing to do that right now!

also lol at TNA dying and GFW taking over...

Ultraviolence lives on....

Now on to new japan....

Beefy

Two things:

And i didnt watch njpw gi night one or two yet, but i am fixing to do that right now!

Now on to new japan....

Happy Bday man

Two things:

Now on to new japan....
Have good one brother! Second day of G1 USA, god damn.

august is going to be hype...

My boy, Roman, is going to slay the beast...

And the man who created ultraviolence comes to the united states, to peform in front of 100 people against the bulldozer, who is going to probably lose alot of blood and probably do really crazy and dangerous and unsafe spots ...

C8YSXDvXoAEtVHW.jpg

After paying $600 or so on my brakes last month, I finally saved up enough money again to buy a Switch. Now it seems my ignition switch is out.

Car Jesus does not want me to buy a Switch. Can't really take my car anywhere because it's the 4th either.

I'm so irritated I'm probably going to watch SmackDown.

august is going to be hype...

My boy, Roman, is going to slay the beast...

And the man who created ultraviolence comes to the united states, to peform in front of 100 people against the bulldozer, who is going to probably lose alot of blood and probably do really crazy and dangerous and unsafe spots ...

C8YSXDvXoAEtVHW.jpg

Happy birthday man!

I just like the fact that Onita's finally wrestling in CZW, 17 years after Zandig first announced it lol. They ended up doing Zandig vs Lobo in a exploding barbedwire match and Gage vs Wifebeater in the first ever 200 lighttubes match instead, so the show ended up pretty good even without Onita.

Also, the show where Ric Blade did this;

U9dlkWK.gif

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why the fuck is Balor of all people feuding with The Drifter?

Hell nothing against Samson but good lord what are these bookers doing?

Why the fuck is Balor of all people feuding with The Drifter?

Hell nothing against Samson but good lord what are these bookers doing?

To make nobody care about anything. I'm guessing that they want Finn vs Bray at Summerslam but wanted him to have something to do until then?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
To make nobody care about anything. I'm guessing that they want Finn vs Bray at Summerslam but wanted him to have something to do until then?

so they are fine with dragging Hardys vs Cesaro/Shaemus for what seems like 68 years now, or Randy v Jinder going on to their third match that even tho its a cage match I bet will still feature the same finish as the other two somehow, but Balor vs Bray couldnt have started already?

What the actual fuck?

watching njpw g1 night one right now with chromecast..

I fucked up, though, and am watching it with english commentary....

Dont really want to see the ROH guys, either

.Alot of Bullet Club shirts in the crowd and neck beard types....They are over in long beach too..damn..

Young Bucks eating good ...

Top Bottom