• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

I gave up around that time or maybe a little before that, when Cena took over (as many people did)

HHH is still the best though and you'll never change my mind on that
tumblr_n2x36jLxwM1sbzhteo1_400.gif

This a rib? A work?

I gave up around that time or maybe a little before that, when Cena took over (as many people did)

HHH is still the best though and you'll never change my mind on that
Pay your dues damnit!

Holy fuck the trolling on this, they say "coming soon" and show Bret walking to the ring. It goes to black, wwe Anthology.

Oh btw, they're in Montreal. Wow brutal.

imBask

Banned
Pay your dues damnit!

Holy fuck the trolling on this, they say "coming soon" and show Bret walking to the ring. It goes to black, wwe Anthology.

Oh btw, they're in Montreal. Wow brutal.

I paid my dues already in the past! I just left the thread for a couple of months, that WM build up just killed me I couldn't take wrestling anymore. Please understand

JBL: "OH MY GAWD MAGGLE, HES INSANE. HES INSANE! NEVER IN 30 YEARS HAVE I NEED SEEN ANYONE THIS UNHINGED!"

Byron : "What about when Taker tried to Rape Stephani..."

JBL: "KILL YOURSELF, BYRON"

that made me laugh way more than it should have, it's late here i'm tired

I paid my dues already in the past! I just left the thread for a couple of months, that WM build up just killed me I couldn't take wrestling anymore. Please understand

that made me laugh way more than it should have, it's late here i'm tired
Go watch WM 4 and 9. Maggot

*spits*

Caderfix

I'm watching Borck's post-fight press conference. The man is still entertaining as fuck, even though he's not as much of a douche as he used to be.

EDIT: Another jab at Bud Light. Good stuff haha

I'm watching Borck's post-fight press conference. The man is still entertaining as fuck, even though he's not as much of a douche as he used to be.

EDIT: Another jab at Bud Light. Good stuff haha

He was douche @ frank mir because of weeks of one sided trash talk lol. There was no real reason for him to trash hunt.

Caderfix

He was douche @ frank mir because of weeks of one sided trash talk lol. There was no real reason for him to trash hunt.

But that wasn't the only time. The way he interacted with the crows, the "I'll get on top of my wife tonight/Fuck Bud Light, they're not paying me for this", etc

Adree

I remember being accused of dressing like Cena because of jorts, boarding shoes, and etc shirt. I almost whooped dudes ass for accusing me of such foolery. This was when jorts were still acceptable.

Cena gets the last laugh because he's the only hero we have left.

Adree

Sable probably super unimpressed with Mark Hunt. Brock lays on her for minutes at a time every night and she never puts him over.

Am I the only one thinking this completely screws up any story line the WWE will ever do with Brock? Any WWE fan probably checked in on what was going on last night and learned of Brock winning. How are they going to write in that one of the roster guys can take down Brock?

Top Bottom