• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BL+-+Belly+To+Belly+Suplex.gif

imBask

Banned
They're mad because Cormier got a pay cut... The way he fought he deserved a god damn Subway sandwich and a ride home at best

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
For a lot of people who make the jokes about making someone look strong, DC/Silva seemed to slip right past most of you

klonere

Banned
They should give Brock an MMA gimmick now. Instead of suplexes, he just ground and pounds dudes into dust

True Strong Style, where he can lock in that Kimura 5 minutes into a match or hit one big right or shoot that single into a choke and boom its over.

Never gonna happen, but nice to think about.

True Strong Style, where he can lock in that Kimura 5 minutes into a match or hit one big right or shoot that single into a choke and boom its over.

Never gonna happen, but nice to think about.
They should use a time machine to bring back Shamrock & Severn from 97, so we can have some bad ass ground & pound action. I could only imagine how awesome that would be. Hell Dan still looks great and can go at his age now, plus we get to hear his terrifying music in 2016.

Meltzer saying wwe needs to scrap all of their summerslam plans and get Brock in the main event title match immediately.

He ain't wrong. Brock is now the hottest property in fake and real sports.

Yeah and then every IWC fan will be pissed when Dean 'Noodle Arm' Ambrose loses the title

notworksafe

Meltzer saying wwe needs to scrap all of their summerslam plans and get Brock in the main event title match immediately.

He ain't wrong. Brock is now the hottest property in fake and real sports.

Pretty much. Make the Brock/RKO match a #1 Contender Match and then have Bork decimate the Raw champ at the next PPV.

Valkrai

Are there any good wrestling games on mobile? All I see are some cheap looking ones and WWE 2K.

Don't count Supercard or Immortals. Already played Supercard and Netherrealm's mobile games are shit.

Are there any good wrestling games on mobile? All I see are some cheap looking ones and WWE 2K.

Don't count Supercard or Immortals. Already played Supercard and Netherrealm's mobile games are shit.
Wrestling Revolution is the shit.

It's okay, we'll have a Smackdown champ who will be on TV every week instead
There will be some excuse still imo. Fans are fickle over this fake stuff lol.
I didn't bitch!

Brock holding the title and keeping it off WWE TV (and away from Creative) actually made the title mean more.
Nah not you but majority of the people will. One minute they say it's exposed too much, the next they say that the champion isn't available much.

I love how they've handled Dean as champion. He may not wrestle both raw & sd but he's at least seen or put in some big roll.

notworksafe

Nah not you but majority of the people will. One minute they say it's exposed too much, the next they say that the champion isn't available much.

I love how they've handled Dean as champion. He may not wrestle both raw & sd but he's at least seen or put in some big roll.

With Brock I feel like that'd be easy to accomplish as well. Just have a bunch of pre-taped segments in the can with Brock standing around with the belt looking tough while Heyman shits on whoever for a few minutes. If they want Brock to be a heel he can add in that the fans don't deserve Brock's presence in X arena/city.

Top Bottom