• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Party World Wrasslin' just put The Final Deletion to shame.

The Romaine Empire vs. The Primo Family
The Romaine Empire: they're really strong and kinda fat and 2,000 years old because they eat paleo lettuce and they HATE GLUTEN. But do they hate because they fear? It's time to find out because the current Best Friends Forever champs are Luigi Primo and his son who he made out of pasta. What will happen?

Also on the card:

The entire almost 5 hour FREE show went down last night at a brewery in Austin and I did not attend, but I will for sure be watching the archived livestream, like Tuesday night at the latest because I have to go to Dallas today and Raw is on tomorrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_54_-OeNcAk

Zach

I will never watch WM 9. I'd much rather go through all of TNAs PPV and rate them like Zach does

maybe I should do that

I kinda wanna do that

I mean, as long as you're not foolish enough to watch the weekly television programs...

I need to know what Zach considers an A PPV.

Does one even exist?

Probably not.

So did Zach ever watch his 20th anny WCW PPV?

What does this mean? Are we talking about Bash at the Beach '96? I watched the main event and aftermath on 7/7/16.

Cm_rrauWEAAAHw8.jpg

Ronin Ray

Am I the only one thinking this completely screws up any story line the WWE will ever do with Brock? Any WWE fan probably checked in on what was going on last night and learned of Brock winning. How are they going to write in that one of the roster guys can take down Brock?

Show highlights of the cain velasquez fight

Full list of BOLA entrants

Cody Rhodes
Kamaitachi
Jeff Cobb
Mark Haskins
Dalton Castle
Pete Dunne
Sami Callihan
Tommy End
Trevor Lee
Adam Cole baybay
Johnny Mundo
Jack Gallagher
Chris Hero
Mark Andrews
Ricochet
Matthew Riddle
Marty Scurll
Matt Sydal
Kyle O'Reilly
Fenix
ZSJ
Will Ospreay
Pentagon Jr
Jushin Thunder Liger

Just heard about Liger. Holy shit.

I think I might need to get back out there again this year.

Tall4Life

Lesnar vs Nakamura would be insane if it happened now. With Nakamura having basically perfected his version of strong style vs Brock's current MMA style, it would be explosive.

Mahonay

Banned
Lesnar vs Nakamura would be insane if it happened now. With Nakamura having basically perfected his version of strong style vs Brock's current MMA style, it would be explosive.
It would certainly be a "let's just hit each other real hard" kind of match. Which would be awesome.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
That's because he is Canadian now, what did you expect?
If he's Canadian then why did he cut a promo about how great America is?

I miss when Lesnar would give fans the middle finger, talk about pulling horseshoes out of asses and beating his opponent over the head with it, trash the sponsors and let everyone know he's about to fuck Sable.

I really wish I could get excited for BOLA because the field seems really great, but it's just shitty that it'll be spoiled for me well before I have a chance to see it given the nature of PWG and how slow they are with turnaround time. Most of the fun in tournaments for me is in not knowing who will win, and all that is sapped away by this one.

I get where serene's coming from with BOLA, but PWG is such an exhibition promotion to me I don't care about the results at all.

Slow first half at Rev Pro. Charlie Garrett and Redman are super generic British face team #7, none of who's matches are interesting, but their big lad doing a flip finish gets a huge pop, so they're champs.

Bodum vs Ishii was by no means what I was hoping for (Bodum getting destroyed). Bodum I just don't understand why people see so much in him, other than he's a mildly irritating generic cocky heel. Ishii barely made it past Bodum.

Moose is good and all, but it's hard to cheer for a guy who threw a woman down the stairs.

Will Ospreay and Pete Dunne had a real solid match, then Will shot on Vader for a few minutes.

DMczaf

Meltzer saying wwe needs to scrap all of their summerslam plans and get Brock in the main event title match immediately.

He ain't wrong. Brock is now the hottest property in fake and real sports.

If he's Canadian then why did he cut a promo about how great America is?

I miss when Lesnar would give fans the middle finger, talk about pulling horseshoes out of asses and beating his opponent over the head with it, trash the sponsors and let everyone know he's about to fuck Sable.
Well that's his home country and that's where they held the ppv, he had to make the ultimate face turn brutha.

Jopie

Meltzer saying wwe needs to scrap all of their summerslam plans and get Brock in the main event title match immediately.

He is one of the top athletes in the world. He should be champ until the day he decides to retire.

Not going to happen. They're not going to put their title on Brock again and have it off TV for weeks and weeks at a time.

They'll prob do a "co-main event" like they did with Brock vs. Punk a few years ago, because of course that worked out so well for them at the time. /s

Top Bottom