• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

You know I give Rollins a lot of shit but Sheamus is the one who did end Bryan's career and Christian's. As Lance Storm said, he should reprimanded.

#FuckSheamus

Just give him a retirement match at WM. He's not going to die in the ring on one match.

Come on now!
Wouldn't it be cool if they decided to let him wrestle one more match at the next Mania with his opponent being aj or Shinsuke?

Of course some tool is going to say, "Well that won't happen because I'm a stupid idiot and can't dream for a second. My life sucks!"

Pikma

Banned
Ok so they've been teasing that shit a lot, which tag team will they split up? New Day? Enzo & Cass? Vaudevillains? Whoever it is I'm certain it'll be a stupid decision that will probably end up ruining someone's career, because this fucking company can never commit to pushing anyone in particular.

It'll be something like this

1. Tag Team gets split up
2. Vince pushes ex-tag team member A
3. Ex-tag team member A starts a feud against fucking Dolph Ziggler
4. Feud goes nowhere
5. Push ends
6. Ex-tag team member A gets future endeavored by next year

And of course we have ex-tag team member B who will get buried immediately and probably spend the rest of his WWE run bouncing between NXT and Main Event, kinda like Zack Ryder but even more depressing.

Ithil

Problem with the NXT draft is how will they justify not immediately taking Nakamura if he is not picked? Especially if one of the NXT drafts is like, Tye Dillinger or someone.

Problem with the NXT draft is how will they justify not immediately taking Nakamura if he is not picked? Especially if one of the NXT drafts is like, Tye Dillinger or someone.

The only kayfabe justification I could think of, and I doubt they'd care to give it, is to say that anyone directly involved in an NXT title picture right now (Bayley, Asuka, Nakamura, and Joe) wouldn't be a smart pick because they could end up NXT champions now or soon and would have to split time between SD/Raw and NXT. The GMs want full-time superstars.

Tell me they're not really going to split the women's roster are they? They don't anywhere remotely close to enough depth for two divisions even if they called up another five women from NXT.

Pikma

Banned
Tell me they're not really going to split the women's roster are they? They don't anywhere remotely close to enough depth for two divisions even if they called up another five women from NXT.
There are not 5 women in NXT ready to be called up, hell there are not even 5 women there ready for NXT TV.

Heroman

Banned

Let be honest here they only use like 5 women so the yare good but what happens to the Women championship belt? Like if Charlotte is on raw and Becky is on smackdown how does Becky challenge for the belt?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There are not 5 women in NXT ready to be called up, hell there are not even 5 women there ready for NXT TV.
Alexa and Bayley both seem likely to me. Wouldn't be surprised to see Nia Jax as well. She's actually related to the Rock.

I assume American Alpha, Balor and Dillinger are gonna get drafted too. I mean sure it makes no sense not to draft Samoa Joe and Nakamura but it's fake.

Pikma

Banned
Alexa and Bayley both seem likely to me. Wouldn't be surprised to see Nia Jax as well. She's actually related to the Rock.

I assume American Alpha, Balor and Dillinger are gonna get drafted too. I mean sure it makes no sense not to draft Samoa Joe and Nakamura but it's fake.
Poor Asuka will spend the next 6 months feuding with Eva Marie

tumblr_oahh5kACkH1ruwc07o1_540.jpg

Have Nikki come back with the Divas title for Smackdown, claim it's clear that it was wrong to leave girls to do a woman's job. Forearm Sasha, and then yell FEARLESS.

Six NXT call ups? Too many.

Eh, I disagree. Finn has done everything. Bayley's time there has passed. They can't keep Tye there unless they plan on pushing him. American Alpha is the best team in the company and should be on the main roster. Guys like Nakamura, Joe, or Aries should have been on the main roster yesterday.

The only really unnecessary call-up I see them making is Nia Jax because they don't want to make her NXT women's champion and her gimmick can't work if she's constantly losing feuds.

GunBR

Bayley and Balor are almost 100% sure
Nia, Tye and American Alpha look the safe bet for the other 4 spots

Maybe they call some other names like Aries, Eve, Revival, but I would be completely surprised if Joe, Nakamura and Asuka are one of the 6 chosen ones.

Eh, I disagree. Finn has done everything. Bayley's time there has passed. They can't keep Tye there unless they plan on pushing him. American Alpha is the best team in the company and should be on the main roster. Guys like Nakamura, Joe, or Aries should have been on the main roster yesterday.

The only really unnecessary call-up I see them making is Nia Jax because they don't want to make her NXT women's champion and her gimmick can't work if she's constantly losing feuds.
Nia is losing because Vince doesn't care about the NXT
She's Rock cousin dammit

In the main roster will start the "gotta make Nia look strong" plan

Bayley and Balor are almost 100% sure
Nia, Tye and American Alpha look the safe bet for the other 4 spots

Maybe they call some other names like Aries, Eve, Revival, but I would be completely surprised if Joe, Nakamura and Asuka are one of the 6 chosen ones.

Tags are drafted as a unit, so American Alpha only count as one pick.

Top Bottom