• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

There are not 5 women in NXT ready to be called up, hell there are not even 5 women there ready for NXT TV.

Of course there are, but that wasn't the point.

Let be honest here they only use like 5 women so the yare good but what happens to the Women championship belt? Like if Charlotte is on raw and Becky is on smackdown how does Becky challenge for the belt?

Ideally IMO the division would be exclusive to one brand, probably Raw since Stephanie is there and they have three hours to fill. They're using six right now, well yeah five until Sasha's partner is announced. It's still something that should change with the split. Unfortunately I doubt there's going to be any actual change in the "WWE philosophy" with this split.

I hope Balor gets the Tyler Breeze treatment. I haven't seen such a dull, boring guy being hyped up since Sheamus.

you're forgetting someone
tumblr_static_untitled-63.gif
I feel like some members of this board will be very upset when Balor's "demon" gimmick leads to high merch sales and thus a bigger push.

you mean that hasn't already happen?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel like some members of this board will be very upset when Balor's "demon" gimmick leads to high merch sales and thus a bigger push.

I feel like some members of this board will be very upset when Balor's "demon" gimmick doesn't translate to the mainstream fan at all and he's awkwardly choreographing by himself on his way out to job to Titus.

you mean that hasn't already happen?

He sells really well for an NXT guy, so it's no stretch to assume he'll do even better on the main roster. And he'll get all the chances in the world considering he's probably the biggest "Triple H guy" to come up since this whole indie NXT thing started.

I feel like some members of this board will be very upset when Balor's "demon" gimmick doesn't translate to the mainstream fan at all and he's awkwardly choreographing by himself on his way out to job to Titus.

Nah, Triple H loves him way too much for him to fall that low. At worst he'll end up like Sheamus is now, relatively protected but never at the top.

Ithil

Please stop telling us your fantasies.

The episode with Fenix vs. Mil from this season is airing on El Rey right now. Those two have more in-ring chemistry than any other pairing in LU. They are always amazing together.

Valkrai

Are you guys ready for the fever dream match that'll be Trump vs Hillary? I can feel myself shivering already at that thought.

6 NXT callups seems like its not that much.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It'll do fine as long as they don't trot it out aside from special occasions. Your thought is very possible, terrifyingly so, and he has to be worried.

PH14MuRh.jpg

Thank you to the ROW Nation last night! We had a packed crowd, and now we are full steam ahead to #SummerofChampions3. I want to thank Marcellus Black for everything you did for the ROW, now go become The Great Black Otaku of the WWE! Now can you dig that, SUCKA! #TheROW #ROWNation

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why Kane does this mean we're not friends anymore? You know Kane, if I thought you weren't my friend... I just don't think I could bear it!

IF THIS GUY GOES TO NXT I'm going to be very very Hyped.
Dude would instantly be a star, as long as they let him keep his character. He's 6'7 over 280 lbs that's the future .

I just use the browser. I watched a contender for show of the year Fortune Dream 3 and outside of the fact pause the video will cause an error it was good.
Cool, I'll try it out. I wish that they gave us a better browser especially since I use daily motion on it a lot. Thank you.

Top Bottom