• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This segment is way too long and all of the Steph parts suck and Shane shaming her comes off being an asshole

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
giphy.gif

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Oh god, he's already annoying. What is going to do for Shane, grab his coffee and donuts? Refill the paper in the printer?

I think the serious intent is the brand GM will be the TV authority and hopefully the McMahons will make very few appearances......I hope.

Justin85

I hope part of this brand split is a storyline where Stephanie learns she has to embrace her good side to compete and Shane has to embrace his bad side.

In my head this will be the same as Shawn Michaels as the Commissioner back in the day. So in 2020 Daniel Bryan will find his 2nd wind and become a walking classic match.

UberTag

I want Owens and Zayn to take a sabbatical after this weekend... but I'm going to be awfully disappointed if Owens and Jericho aren't on the same brand any more. They have amazing chemistry.

Can we talk about how badly raw will shit on the cruiserweights? I dont expect anything good on that end.

I also hope this doesnt mean Smackdown gets dumped with the entire diva roster

Top Bottom