• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

KingBroly

Banned
Still so bizarre how they position raw as the heel show with Stephanie "in charge"

Her choosing foley makes no sense at all, but it will be cool to have him on the show

Hopefully

I'll be watching smackdown, not raw, if anything

I'm guessing it's the classic 'use a face to try and get support, but in reality that face has no power and is just a front.'

bigkrev

Still so bizarre how they position raw as the heel show with Stephanie "in charge"

Her choosing foley makes no sense at all, but it will be cool to have him on the show

Hopefully

I'll be watching smackdown, not raw, if anything

Remember, the most important thing in wrestling is *bickering*

dream

I don't even think Antonio Cesaro is that talented. Have you ever seen that stupid move he does in 4 ways where he gets a guy in each corner and starts running at them, throwing forearms?

Smackdown will have the X Division as an exclusive.

Already copied Final Deletion might as well take something else from TNA.
So they're going to sign the young bucks and make them thr new dx?

(That awful green x division title is what I'm joking about).
Smackdown's counter announcement is that it'll be all about giving superstars opportunities (even though it's the smaller ones who probably need them haha)
Exactly it makes no sense. Since Dunn likes jerking off to the women, leave them on sd. Fuck.

Wrestling
God has abandoned us.
Jbl abandoning us a long time ago.

Cesaro still looking for a gimmick that works this far into his WWE career is a bit sad to see. He's so damn talented ring-wise, but he just can't find something that truly connects with audiences.

His gimmick is fine. His wrestling is great but they wont put him over past the midcard limbo

Realistically, they'd have to waste a lot of their extra picks on Cruiserweights though.

Wait, who from the main roster is even under 205?

I feel like they'll have to bring up some of the CWC guys otherwise it'll just be Neville and Kalisto wrestling every week (which I am not necessarily opposed to).

Toki767

I feel like they'll have to bring up some of the CWC guys otherwise it'll just be Neville and Kalisto wrestling every week (which I am not necessarily opposed to).

I just imagine the more likely scenario is that they bump the weight limit up to 225 or so.

At 205, they could bring up Austin Aries as the star of the division though.

I don't even think Antonio Cesaro is that talented. Have you ever seen that stupid move he does in 4 ways where he gets a guy in each corner and starts running at them, throwing forearms?

I don't know if that's a troll or not, but I do agree that this move
and the swing
are dumb.

GunBR

Cesaro still looking for a gimmick that works this far into his WWE career is a bit sad to see. He's so damn talented ring-wise, but he just can't find something that truly connects with audiences.
The Jason Statham/James Bond gimmick is working great

And he's over with the crowd right now, even stuck on the mid card

Why is Byron a commentator? He honestly offers nothing to the match, and everytime he talks I just wanna throw my remote at the screen.
He says exactly what the viewer is supposed to be thinking

Shit like "ho ho, say it to his face!"

Whoa Byron you are reading my mind dude

UberTag

Because she(Vince & management) knows no one wants to see big nose again.
Big Nose will be back for his annual WrestleMania main event match.

Just like Old Man Taker.

And whatever the world title match(es) wind up being.

Everyone else is either getting fed to Cena, killing themselves in some ladder match, in some multi-man tag team spotfest, in a promo segment where Dwayne shows up, mugs for the camera and lays them out or fighting for that coveted Andre the Giant Battle Royal trophy (currently held by the great Baron Corbin).

Which means the divas could easily wind up with the best match of the night for the 2nd straight year.

KissVibes

Banned
Seems like Smackdown isn't getting any exclusives like the Cruiserweights. Maybe they think Daniel Bryan and Cena on Smackdown is enough to sell it. What could they really add? Hardcore title? WWE network title? Keep women on the B show that nobody will watch? IC title exclusive?

Seems like Smackdown isn't getting any exclusives like the Cruiserweights. Maybe they think Daniel Bryan and Cena on Smackdown is enough to sell it. What could they really add? Hardcore title? WWE network title? Keep women on the B show that nobody will watch? IC title exclusive?

It's only 2 hours is the big sell and you can just watch the Cruiseweight portion of RAW on YouTube still.

Top Bottom