• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Question for Data and Rene. Can i make a case for Rush vs LA PARK being MOTY since the actual match is tecnically like 6 minutes and 11 minutes of awesome post-match brawling?

I mean, its contender is a highly edited fireworks and dilapidated boat party

Zach

Pikma

Banned
How many more commercial breaks until the match actually ends? What a fucking joke, it's impossible to enjoy a match like this

UberTag

How many more commercial breaks until the match actually ends? What a fucking joke, it's impossible to enjoy a match like this
Doesn't the WWE app keep the match running in the background if you have a Network subscription or something? I mean, that would at least make RAW watchable again, right?

If they want to do The Club right they would have them disrespect the brand boundaries and show up on their opposing show to fuck shit up.

Alucard

Banned
These four teams create a sharp and engaging juxtaposition: New Day are the colourful fun-loving fan favourites, The Wyatts are the dark harbingers of doom, The Club are the unapologetic no-nonsense ass-kicking bullies, and Cena, Cass, and Enzo are the energetic oddball trio just trying to work together. It all makes for some fun viewing.

galvatron

MAKE SOME NOISE!

You don't like Ron Simmons'? I prefer his over AA, his shit is just so dominant. No pun intended.

Ron's was called a "sidewalk slam" from what I remember. Back then, it seemed like you had to rotate to call it a spine buster. Ron Simmons was legit, though

Top Bottom