• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Sanjuro

HEuo7px.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder if WWE will be crazy enough to give the Cruiserweight division its own hour like Nitro. Probably not.
I doubt it's even happening until after the CWC finishes.

They don't have any dudes who are cruiserweights on the main roster. It's basically just Kalisto.

CWC isn't being booked like "winners get signed" so that shouldn't be an issue. They can be on TV and still be competing to see who is the world's best cruiserweight

galvatron

Ron is the greatest!

I always remember them calling it a spine buster, just like The Rock's, as he didn't spin with his.

That started later. I was kind of surprised when it happened since wcw was so consistent about it in the beginning of Ron's build to the title only to have everyone act like you just pick a dude up and drop him, eventually.

Alucard

Banned
That was an original promo package by the WWE, so I give them respect for trying something new. It had mixed results, but overall, I enjoyed Seth's dialogue and delivery. The silence provided a tense touch as well.

Top Bottom