• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
wait so is AJ automatically aligned with the club or does Karl and Gallows have to be drafted as well. If Aj and club are smackdown sad to see Balor not in the club

MG310

wait so is AJ automatically aligned with the club or does Karl and Gallows have to be drafted as well. If Aj and club are smackdown sad to see Balor not in the club

Gallows and Anderson are drafted as a tag team, AJ by himself.

I'm going with Itami as one of the other NXT picks besides American Alpha/Bayley. Seemed like Itami only worked a dark match at the NXT tapings and that would be a hell of a way to launch the Cruiserweight division with a match between those two.

They had more than 4 months to plan this show and they couldn't have some scrolling graphics at the bottom of the screen showing the picks and the best available etc.... Make it seem a bit like a real draft. So lame!

Gurrry

Dude holy shit. Theyre showing the match and the commercial at the same time.

This is some ground breaking shit. I hope its like this for every smackdown and raw too.

Caderfix

Shit... I'll have to endure god damn Steph in order to see Seff. I had hopes that my faves would be on SmackDown, so I'd skip RAW every week.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE hitting people over the head with Charlotte is worse than hitting people over the head with Cena and Roman combined.

GUYS SHES A BIG DEAL OK?!

Top Bottom