• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Brock took the same thing Jon Jones took (substance to get you through a post-steroid cycle) and failed 2 tests for it, one in competition and one out of. RIP, and also lol, and also called it

Aiii

So not worth it
Brock took the same thing Jon Jones took (substance to get you through a post-steroid cycle) and failed 2 tests for it, one in competition and one out of. RIP, and also lol, and also called it

You can't really claim bragging rights for calling something literal millions of other people also called.

You can't really claim bragging rights for calling something literal millions of other people also called.

Not talking about calling roids which yes, everyone called. More talking about he absolutely failed, it wouldn't be overturned, he was an idiot, it'd be a No Contest, and he would be suspended from UFC until 2018. Which, yes, people here fought all of.

"I'm a white boy and I'm jacked. Deal with it."

wYycb.gif

Nia Jax
?!

Hahahaha.

Not surprising she's
The Rocks cousin
after all
. She has to be pushed to the moon like the other Samoans. Usos had their push with the tag titles on lock for like 2 years, Roman has his indefinite title shots, now Nia will get her womens title runs.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Corey Graves acting like he's drafting someone other than Eva Marie first.

Kaladin

Well friends, I'm at work for the next 2.5 hours. Time for me to go dark here until I can watch the show myself when I get home.

Only reaction I can promise: I will be here cheering and celebrating my biggest easiest call of all when the Shield is separated. Not if, when.

Anybody sense Big E being split from New Day?

I know most think that rule is in specifically for Enzo/Cass. I hope even they realize it's too soon to split them up, but, well, look what they ended Raw with.

PWInsider traditionally gets most non-TNA things right. They used to do the same for TNA but then the main guy felt bad for accidentally getting them kicked off Spike and now listens to their sob fests and "their side"

How did he get them kicked off of Spike? Damn, wtf

Dixie was talking about Russo, who they still employed at the time as a consultant, in an email she wanted to send to a couple backstage people. One of these people was Tenay.

Because Tenay has the same first name as PWInsider's main guy (Mike), she accidentally clicked his name instead of Tenay's before hitting Send on the email.

He talked about it publicly (I don't think he published an image due to wanting to keep email addresses private obviously), and the problem was at least one person at Spike was almost immediately made aware of this because of that. The station was strongly anti-Russo and had been reassured by TNA that Spike wouldn't see or hear of him again when dealing with them. This was proven a lie as they either secretly kept him all along or secretly re-signed him, was essentially the last straw in a long list of complaints they had, and they chose to not renew TNA beyond a few months, enough time for them to get a deal with Destination America.

Dixie was talking about Russo, who they still employed at the time as a consultant, in an email she wanted to send to a couple backstage people. One of these people was Tenay.

Because Tenay has the same first name as PWInsider's main guy (Mike), she accidentally clicked his name instead of Tenay's before hitting Send on the email.

He talked about it publicly (I don't think he published an image due to wanting to keep email addresses private obviously), and the problem was at least one person at Spike was almost immediately made aware of this because of that. The station was strongly anti-Russo and had been reassured by TNA that Spike wouldn't see or hear of him again when dealing with them. This was proven a lie as they either secretly kept him all along or secretly re-signed him, was essentially the last straw in a long list of complaints they had, and they chose to not renew TNA beyond a few months, enough time for them to get a deal with Destination America.
Can I ask, other than things we know about Vince, what did they not like about him? Also is this what he talked about on his podcast? When he said he tried to purposely ruin them?

Top Bottom